Cheapest/Best way to get a Droid or Droid Eris out of contract

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yay! i knew it would work.. they want you to spend more money, period.

OP
O

onallsortsofroids

Reaction score
haha, yes it's so true.

I hope it's worth the extra $30/month!

I had the Blackberry Storm for 2 days, and hated that, although I know it was a pretty terrible phone. I have high hopes for the Droid.

yungo845

Reaction score
Start a new line thats what i did i would of been paying about 130 a month wit 900 min on my current line plus payed full price for the droid.. So the guy at vz had me start a new line on a family share drop my min down to 700 and i only payed 223 instead for the droid plus my bill is about 119 a month on the family share wit data only on the droid.. plus verizon sent me a early upgrade letter that im gonna use for the bogo deal on my other line which wasnt due for an upgrade till november next year

kwood

Reaction score
Well I just called again today, and they gave it to me for the 2 year price.

I'll have it on Wednesday :)
Hey question for you, did they just charge your vzw account so the cost of your droid shows up on your next bill or did you pay with a credit/debt card? i am trying to see if i can get them to charge my account since i wont have the money for 1-2 weeks.... ugh!

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
Hey question for you, did they just charge your vzw account so the cost of your droid shows up on your next bill or did you pay with a credit/debt card? i am trying to see if i can get them to charge my account since i wont have the money for 1-2 weeks.... ugh!

When I upgraded about a month ago they gave me the option to pay right then or add to bill.