Cant' get newer than me...lol

roe1880

Reaction score
Hello folks, just stopping in to say wassup... I'm totally new to the Droid phones, I actually haven't purchased mines as of yet but im about to within the next few weeks (waiting on my upgrade).. I have chosen to get the Droid Incredible. Any and all help with it will be greatly appreciated..
Hope to chat up with some of you fine folk in the future...

P.S. Please be patient with me as I am not that computer savvy....lol

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
First welcome second the phone your getting is htc incredibile not droid only droids are ones by motorola they all run android operating system

Droid1 running UD v1 luna theme

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum - Make yourself at home :)

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
R

roe1880

Reaction score
LMAO...oops already made my 1st mistake...lol... Thanks Black for pointing that out...
Thank you all for the warm welcome..

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
LMAO...oops already made my 1st mistake...lol... Thanks Black for pointing that out...
Thank you all for the warm welcome..

Welcome to the Forums :welcome:
No you didn't, The Droid Incredible is a Droid phone By hTC. Not all Droids are made by Moto. Sorry Black. The Incredible is a great phone. You will enjoy it. Enjoy your stay with us.:)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
First welcome second the phone your getting is htc incredibile not droid only droids are ones by motorola they all run android operating system
As much as some people might not want to admit it - the HTC Droid Incredible is a Droid - it has a stock Droid Boot Anime' and says Droid (in the droid font) right on the box - my wife has one and the box is almost identical to my MotoDroid

As a MotoDroid user I also agree the Motorola Droid is the one and only DROID - but they did slip the Dinc in on us, like it or not

BTW :welcome:

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
R

roe1880

Reaction score
well im back folks...sorry for the long vacation...lol... been really busy & just got operated so its been tough getting on the pc with 1 arm...lol...

Well i finally went and got the Droid X & am loving it so far... just have some small questions which i hpe to get answered today... i will start bothering some of you fine folks later..lol...