Allow me to re introduce myself....

prince1071

Reaction score
My name is HOV, H to the O - V....

Oh, sorry, got caught in the moment...lol That was for my Jay Z fans...

Anyway, I just did an introduction about a week and a half ago with my new Droid 1...but I'm back in here again reintroducing myself as a FUTURE Droid X owner...Yes, I turned in my Droid 1 and I'm waiting on my DX to come. I fell in love with that big ol' screen! I just love me a big ol' ....um....screen and it just feels so good holding and caressing her in the store...so I had to make her mine! lol
Crazy part is that I did my trade in within the 30 days of my original purchase wich made it easy to do...only thing is I had to give in my D1 while I wait for my DX to arrive. So in the meantime I'm a subjected to using an old Verizon phone till the heavans smile upon me and that Fed Ex guy rings my bell, delivering my baby....
Well, I'm making this sacrifice to get something I really want so it'll be worth it....but for now...I'm going nuts with this primative phone! lol
Oh well, either way, I paid for a DX so far as I'm concerned I'm part of the DX family now so I wanted to RE introduce myself.....

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome - back?? Whatever, glad you're getting the phone that you are passionate about. I went and looked at the X and boy are you right - that is one great screen. If I was buying right now, there is no other phone I would even look at.

Hope you get it soon and enjoy it. :icon_ banana:

OP
prince1071

prince1071

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome....I just got an email today telling me that my package will arrive on Wednesday! I cant wait....especially since they told me that it wouldn't SHIP until the 5th.....I got her an all black, tight fitting outfit, (case) for her to wear when she gets here! LOL....