Can't delete MP3 folder from Android!!!

Lazaruz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xperia Z3
I have an Xperia Z3 PREMIUM.
The problem started when I deleted The Game's " Blood Moon" album from my device. It seemed the create stand alone files labelled as (*) and other strange symbols that cannot be deleted. I'v downloaded every sort of cleaner app and whenever I locate these strange files I just get the same message (permission not granted). These files show up in music apps as album's but they are unplayable! I really Need to piss on this fire before it turns in to a blaze as I think it's spreading into my other files. The other day I was listening to my headfones and noticed that the album I was playing had tracks missing so decided to delete it and redownload it but noticed it also cud not be deleted and not only that but attempting to delete it created more unplayable files under symbol names etc. I'm not sure if the files are on the sd card or the phone but I'v tried everything. I will upload some screen shots and hope someone knows the best way to permanently delete these files as it's really starting to drive me tits!
I also should add that I don't have a laptop or desktop as I traded it for a ipad, great decision that was ( sarcasm).
Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance
Screenshot_20161008-123122.png

OP
L

Lazaruz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xperia Z3
Have you tried renaming them without the symbols then deleting them? That is kinda weird

Tapped from a Nexus 6

I'v tried, seems changing the name is restricted