Cant connect to WEP wifi on lgb

Phaze08

Reaction score
Im not sure if this is a liberty issue or GB issue, but I recently secured my wifi with WEP security and ever since then my phone won't connect, except for a few days when I had froyo on it again, it worked fine, but now that I'm back on LBGv.5 it still wont connect. This issue was also there in v.4 but I'm not sure about stock GB. Does anyone know or have the same issue?

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I just tested mine, since I just upgrade to the leaked GB running Liberty GB .05 for the first time since last night. I was able to connect to my wireless router with no problem. Try using a different form of encryption like WPA-WPA2 instead of WEP. See if that helps or not. I don't think I'm using WEP. Pretty sure I set it with WPA on the wireless. I also allowed it to be able to scan other wireless routers, from around here, and it picked up all within range. Even got onto someone's unprotected router with no problem.

OP
P

Phaze08

Reaction score
Yeah, it works fine on unprotected, as I can connect as work where there is no wifi, but not with wep. I might try changing the security like you suggested later, I was just mainly wondering if anyone else had this issue.