Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
My intent here, for now anyway, is to try and use the draw9patch in the SDK tools.

I first downloaded the SDK to a folder in a partition other than the C drive. I repeatedly tried to run the SDK Setup.exe and never seemed to do anything, nothing changed and once installing the tools and such, it kept throwing an error up about how something was using that folder and it couldn't rename it.

Tonight I copied everything to the root of the C drive (sucks because I don't have much space left) and ran it again. Now I've got an SDK Manager.exe and it doesn't seem to do anything that the setup doesn't do.

When I go into Tools folder, I see a draw9patch.bat file but it only throws up a cmd screen for a nano second. Nothing else in the folder runs anything, especially anything that has a GUI.

So what am I doing wrong? How do I run the program that I see all the screen shots of?

Thanks
Attached a couple screenshots in case that helps. The manager and the directories

Attachments

• SDK_root.jpg
    SDK_root.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 263
  • SDK_tools.jpg
    SDK_tools.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 242
  • SDKManager.jpg
    SDKManager.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 246

akasoldats

Reaction score
For the draw9patch to work you have to have JavaDK installed. It sounds like you dont have it.