Can someone give me a hand plz :)

c_law23

Reaction score
lol ok. Im currently rooted using the one click method that is posted here One click root tutorial for noobs. I want the 2.05 radio so i can use the 2.2 roms. My SD card is formatted to fat32, I use the pb31img.zip file as stated to return to stock. I then remove that file and put the update.zip file onto my sd card. I go into recovery and run that and it says it updates my radio. However under the software settings i still have baseband 1.00. Basically when i run the pb31img.zip file it isnt returning my phone to stock as it should because i still have SU permissions, and when i run the update.zip its not updating my radio as it says it is.

So What i want to do is update my radio to 2.05.

I was going to just start from scratch and unroot. But as Ive stated, running the pb31img.zip file is not returning my phone to stock even though it says it is running correctly. So basically right now i am stuck with a rooted phone that i cannot either update the radio on or unroot.

so now I am trying to follow the directions of unrooting that is on the second video in this link http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...wngrading.html but when he says to paste those 2 files into the "sdk tools" on the c: drive, i have no idea what he is talking about as I have those two files but am on a mac and cannot find an sdk tools folder

ok, dont get too technical with me as its obvious i must be easily confused. lol feel free to ask questions if this jumble doesnt make sense to you.

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
Make sure your sd card is formatted to fat 32 before you try to unroot your Dinc.

~Srkx~
:greendroid:ROM: Sky Raider 2.5.2 Sense Froyo (2.2):greendroid:
:greendroid:Theme: BlueRaider Version 2 - Detox Mix!:greendroid:
:greendroid:King'sKernel#3 OC to 1.2 GHZ - ULowV:greendroid:
:greendroid: www.twitter.com - @SrkxMokwi:greendroid: