Can someone recommend a case for ext. battery?

NachoMan

Reaction score
Hi, new here.. my Pro should arrive in the mail tomorrow, already received my extended battery..

Wondering if someone can recommend a nice case that will fit the extended battery/cover..

I imagine the hard rubber cases are better than silicone or am I mistaken?

Sorry if this has already been answered in another thread..

Thanks for your time =)

flash24

Reaction score
The Holster and Shell combo from Verizon. That's all you need.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

OP
N

NachoMan

Reaction score
The Holster and Shell combo from Verizon. That's all you need.

I was told that combo doesnt fit the ext bat. Was I misinformed?

I probably wouldnt use the holster, only the shell since I like to pocket mine.. would just the shell have decent protection?

flash24

Reaction score
It does fit, you just need to push it in for the first time and when you have it in there long enough, it will be fitted nicely. Thank me later :)

OP
N

NachoMan

Reaction score
It does fit, you just need to push it in for the first time and when you have it in there long enough, it will be fitted nicely. Thank me later :)

Thank you for the reply :)

Would you say just using the shell alone is adequate protection?

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
I'd recommend the silicon rubber case. I didn't like it at first since it was really hard, almost plastic but I got use to it, I like it a lot better then the rubber cases since those tend to come off really easily .

flash24

Reaction score
The shell and the holster should be enough, at least for me. You can get a screen protector if you would like.

Thank you for the reply :)

Would you say just using the shell alone is adequate protection?

OP
N

NachoMan

Reaction score
I'd recommend the silicon rubber case. I didn't like it at first since it was really hard, almost plastic but I got use to it, I like it a lot better then the rubber cases since those tend to come off really easily .

Silicone or Hard Rubberized?

Can someone link me to a case so I don't buy the wrong thing?.. black or a maroon would be cool.

I have seen 1pc & 2pc cases, none say if they fix ext batt. Thanks :icon_ banana:

dberch

Reaction score
They have a new external battery that you charge up and take with you.its smaller than Droid x. You charge it at night and take it with you. When Droid needs charge you just plug it in where ever you are.

www.davidberchtold.com

MO3iusONE

Reaction score

Can someone link me to a case so I don't buy the wrong thing?.. black or a maroon would be cool.

I have seen 1pc & 2pc cases, none say if they fix ext batt. Thanks :icon_ banana:

Sorry about that, alright I hope this is the right thing, this is the one i currently have, and its pretty cheap too, I remember paying like 15 bucks at the verizon store

NEW MOTOROLA DROID PRO BLACK HIGH GLOSS SILICONE COVER on eBay!

I also have this one which doesn't work as well,

Black Silicone Skin Cover for Motorola DROID Pro XT610 - eBay (item 400182974384 end time Dec-29-10 18:57:21 PST)

I like the first one way better since its a hard plastic and wont slip off, its super snug but, if your unsure I say drop by a Verizon store and see if they'll let you try some of these cases on.

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
They have a new external battery that you charge up and take with you.its smaller than Droid x. You charge it at night and take it with you. When Droid needs charge you just plug it in where ever you are.

www.davidberchtold.com

You should probably post a link of that external battery, I mean, you know.. if your gonna be posting a link to your website, might as well...just sayin'

OP
N

NachoMan

Reaction score

Sorry about that, alright I hope this is the right thing, this is the one i currently have, and its pretty cheap too, I remember paying like 15 bucks at the verizon store

NEW MOTOROLA DROID PRO BLACK HIGH GLOSS SILICONE COVER on eBay!

I also have this one which doesn't work as well,

Black Silicone Skin Cover for Motorola DROID Pro XT610 - eBay (item 400182974384 end time Dec-29-10 18:57:21 PST)

I like the first one way better since its a hard plastic and wont slip off, its super snug but, if your unsure I say drop by a Verizon store and see if they'll let you try some of these cases on.

Thank you very much!.. I was thinking the aftermarket cases would be better than anything sold in-store but maybe ill just have to go in and check it out. Thanks again :)

dberch

Reaction score
It was brand new at the Verizon store. Can't find it online.

And in response to you comment about posting a link, apparently I don't know how - even mine doesn't seem to work?

Http://www.davidberchtold.com