- Dec 23, 2009
- Reaction score
ok when u ready for the kernel let me know...in other words after u booted sapphire up
after you install all 3 files.
You are going to install the first file #1 (first on my list above). On the root of your sdcard.
2) while your sdcard is opened delete the update.zip file (or update if you have windows 7).
3) the file that is on the root of your sdcard (that means it do not go in any folders), which is named sapphire 0.8.4.zip you gonna right click on it and rename it update.zip (update for windows 7)
4) reboot into recovery
5) go to install
6) allow updat
7) apply update.zip (depreciated)
8) after its done loading press power to get back to main menu
9) wipe data (factory reset) ....yes to all
10) wipe cache
let me know when you have completed that step
After it loads up you gonna install the kernel you downloaded:
this is how.
1) Mount droid.
2) when your sdcard come up delete the update.zip file on your sdcard.
3) install the kernel on the root of your sdcard
4) after its on your sdcard you are gonna right click and rename it update.zip (update w7)
5) unmount droid
6) reboot into recovery.
7) During this process you will not wipe data or cache
Repeat: Do not wipe data or cache
8) while in rocvery go to install
9) allow update
10) apply update.zip
Let me know when that is complete.