can i move music files from computer to phone storage space using USb cable?

lakatis

Reaction score
there is no SD card in it
and the internal phone storage available space is 154 MB
is there anything i can do or use a software to explore this android phone on my PC?
thanks

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
You probably could. What phone do you have? Your biggest issue is going to be space. You don't have any without an SD card. Your not going to be able to fit a lot of songs on your phone.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with that phone but you should be able to connect it to a computer using a usb cord. The computer should see it as just an external drive. Open it and open the music file on your computer both with small screens so you can see both on your computer screen and just drag and drop your music files onto your phone. You shouldn't need any special software for this. If your phone already has an mp3 or music file on it, put them there. But like I said in my last post you don't have a lot of room. Be sure to check your file size. If you have a slot for an sd card, get one. As big as you can afford up to your phones max, whatever size that is. I hope this helps.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

OP
lakatis

lakatis

Reaction score
when connect the USB cable it shows a cd driver containing some drivers files but cant copy nothing in it as its protected and the space is only 11MB or less.
i think getting an SD card is the best thing to do.
thanks

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
when connect the USB cable it shows a cd driver containing some drivers files but cant copy nothing in it as its protected and the space is only 11MB or less.
i think getting an SD card is the best thing to do.
thanks

Yes it is. At 11 Mb your out of room.

slade4897

Reaction score
Of course, you can do if you download Free PC Manager Software for Android Devices. You can search on the Internet and simply download!
Just check your device's brand or company, then you can find easily.

Or, you can try like this. Upload music files to the webhard first, and download them on your phone using webhard mobile application.