Can I get my phone to vibrate for text messages?

eversonsc

Reaction score
I know I can set up the phone to vibrate for phone calls but I've been trying to get it to vibrate as well when I receive an email and/or text message. I am wanting this to JUST vibrate when I'm in a meeting or something. Does anyone know how to get this to happen? I've checked the settings, the sound settings....EVERYTHING and I can't see how to set it up to just vibrate.

Thanks in advance

I know I can set up the phone to vibrate for phone calls but I've been trying to get it to vibrate as well when I receive an email and/or text message. I am wanting this to JUST vibrate when I'm in a meeting or something. Does anyone know how to get this to happen? I've checked the settings, the sound settings....EVERYTHING and I can't see how to set it up to just vibrate.

Thanks in advance
go into your messaging app and hit settings

Well I know I can set it up to ALSO vibrate when receiving a text but what about when I'm in a meeting? Will it automatically JUST vibrate when I receive a text when I put the phone in the vibrate mode as well?

Ok I just tested it. It will vibrate when i change the settings in the messaging program and put the phone in vibrate mode. It's a shame I have to change the settings in there and also for each email account when I want them to JUST vibrate. Oh well

Back