can cases scratch sides of phone? has your phone gotten scratched by a case?

tktouch12

Reaction score
i have a seidio innocase active in the mail for my incredible, but i'm worried, is it possible for dust to get under the silicone case and scratch the black sides of my phone?

i wonder because on my moto droid1 the sides were all scratched up from a seidio innocase when dust got in it.

will this happen on the incredible with a silicone case? has anyone experienced anything like this?

thanks

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
so no one has had this happen? well thats good, i wont worry about using a case then

jamjr74

Reaction score
I have been using the Innocase for the DI for 2 weeks and have been watching my phone like a hawk!!!! lol, No damage at all yet!!! So far the case is doing it's job, my phone looks like new.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Seidio Innocase put a huge scuff on the chin of my Original D, after almost ten months this is still the only physical damage to my Droid, it's sad that the very thing I bought to protect my device was in fact the thing that damaged it

As for Seidio's response when I contacted them about it, they were very rude and wanted nothing to do with my allegations and in no way showed concern or responsibility for the damage done

ChansteR

Reaction score
The Seidio Innocase put a huge scuff on the chin of my Original D, after almost ten months this is still the only physical damage to my Droid, it's sad that the very thing I bought to protect my device was in fact the thing that damaged it

As for Seidio's response when I contacted them about it, they were very rude and wanted nothing to do with my allegations and in no way showed concern or responsibility for the damage done

I have some minor scuffs here and there due to the phone always being in my pocket = lint and dust getting inside but in all honestly, since it is covering it anyways, I stopped caring lol.

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
ya, im more wondering if anyone has experience with the innocase active because it has a silicone liner. or has this happened to anyone with just a silicone case?