top or side case

obrien7360

Reaction score
been thinking of getting a new case. i got the seidio innocase II surface case, i like it but its starting to get a little loose and seems to attract tings in between the cracks. i take it off and find lint and anything that was in my pocket. i like the idea of a belt case either a top case or a side one. SPE seems to make a good top case. does anybody know of a good top or side load case? anyone tried the body glove universal leather top case with rotating belt clip?

here is the one im looking at

Smartphone Experts Top Case for HTC Desire, Droid Incredible / Nexus One - Droid Top Cases - Droid Forums Store

Rated_R

Reaction score
been thinking of getting a new case. i got the seidio innocase II surface case, i like it but its starting to get a little loose and seems to attract tings in between the cracks. i take it off and find lint and anything that was in my pocket. i like the idea of a belt case either a top case or a side one. SPE seems to make a good top case. does anybody know of a good top or side load case? anyone tried the body glove universal leather top case with rotating belt clip?

here is the one im looking at

Smartphone Experts Top Case for HTC Desire, Droid Incredible / Nexus One - Droid Top Cases - Droid Forums Store

I have the car mount from verizon that comes with a plastic clippy case that fits hooks into the car mount. Ill trade ya. lol.