Review: Seidio Innocase Active

atthehop

Reaction score
I have the II and it does not look or feel any different than the DI w/o it. In fact I have it in burgundy it it looks even better

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Does this case have that slimy feel like some rubber/silicon cases do, and when you pull it out of your pocket, does it make you pocket "sock" or pull it out?

I like how it makes the sample phone look like an :iphone:, and would still be well protected. I also liked yours and several other of the people from seidio's sites reviews.

Nope no slimy feel to it and no it doesnt pull out your pocket lining. It slides out of pockets pretty easily actually. It has a soft touch feel to it to provide a little more grip.

andrew_ja

Reaction score
W00t! Mine just arrived. I put it on and I am rather fond of the "bulkness" it adds. Feels better in my hand. The buttons have some getting used to. You can't really feel the clicking of the button, so you kinda have to go on faith that you are pressing with the right pressure.

I've noticed that the case does have some drag on the fabric of pockets. But, I've been putting it in my pocket with the display toward my leg, so my hand wraps around the case, and thus less dragging. Actually, none at all.

Feeling pleased with the purchase.

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
W00t! Mine just arrived. I put it on and I am rather fond of the "bulkness" it adds. Feels better in my hand. The buttons have some getting used to. You can't really feel the clicking of the button, so you kinda have to go on faith that you are pressing with the right pressure.

I've noticed that the case does have some drag on the fabric of pockets. But, I've been putting it in my pocket with the display toward my leg, so my hand wraps around the case, and thus less dragging. Actually, none at all.

Feeling pleased with the purchase.

Good to hear you like it.