Camera (even after update).... Still crap!

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Heck, my wife and I both took pics of our Christmas tree last night after putting the lights on it. The only other light in the room was from our TV. Her Droid ERIS took shots that put my Bionic to shame.

As soon as Canon and Motorola merge things will get better.

Promise.

OP
P

PurpleTwinkie

Reaction score
Heck, my wife and I both took pics of our Christmas tree last night after putting the lights on it. The only other light in the room was from our TV. Her Droid ERIS took shots that put my Bionic to shame.

As soon as Canon and Motorola merge things will get better.

Promise.

You're probably exactly right but before we poop on the Bionic too much more we should refer to 82DMC12's post about viewing the photos on a good, large screen or monitor. Yes?

Sent from a Phone

wilboy

Reaction score
Can't disearn the colors without having something to compare it to. Of course everything is nice and sharp.

Sent from a Phone
yeah your right!I have had one more here to show,but this all inside my house..hehehe,actually am keep on doing this just to see if my bionic camera works fine. This is one reason i want my bionic.I spend to much time to my DB than to my wife ya know!:D:D

rjcapp

Reaction score
M
I hear ya. I do notice improvements since the update but I'm specifically referring to color. The iphone's camera produces brilliant, natural colors, where the Bionic's delivers grey, drab, dead images. I'm hoping the paid version of Camera Zoom FX helps with this so we'll see.

Sent from a Phone

I am not Impressed with camera xoom fx. I bought it and i am disappointed.

The 5.893 camera is better...

i liked my tbolt camera better.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
P

PurpleTwinkie

Reaction score
M

I am not Impressed with camera xoom. I bought it and i am disappointed.

The 5.893 camera is better... i liked my tbolt camera better.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Huh? :p

Ahhh... Edit! ;)

Sent from a Phone