Call log to show up when I press "Phone"

pvouzis

Reaction score
I like the droid but a few thinks really piss me off.

1) When I tab "Phone" I am presented with a keyboard to enter the number that I presumably want to call. Right? I want to find ONE person that really inputs there a number more often that tabbing on "Call log" to go and call one of the people that called him a recently, or that he/she called recently.

I had a Motorola razr for almost three years and when I used to press the green button to make a call I was presented with the list of the "Call log" first and then IF I wanted I would go and input manually a number.

Questions: is there a way to create a shortcut of the "Call log" on the home screen? If not can I change the configuration and have the "Call log" presented to me when I tab on "Phone"?

Most of the times Google impresses me (like the over all conception of this phone) and some times they make me think that they are morons and they want to piss people off (like the example I just mentioned, or the absence of print preview from Google Chrome).

R1Lover

Reaction score
*EDITED: This kind of posting will not be tolerated here. Kidding or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

aka_rob

Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean. I think most other phones go to the call log when you push the phone button. It is a little annoying. But I suppose the extra quarter second to push the call log tab at the top of the screen is worth all of the other benefits of the phone.