Answered calls list on the Droid??

gddyup

Reaction score
I answered a call this morning from someone and wanted to call them back. His number isn't listed in my contacts list and I have been looking all morning for a way to access the call number on my Droid and I'm making zero progress. The call log doesn't show an option for "answered calls" and I cannot find this number anywhere. I have searched the forums here and been googling like crazy trying to find a way to get this number. I have searched the options menu inside and out trying to find something that will let me list all the calls made or answered by the phone and found nada.

Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe an app I haven't found or something I seem to be missing?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
try making a call then after you hang up it goes to call log....it might appear suddenly?

KevinJ

Reaction score
I answered a call this morning from someone and wanted to call them back. His number isn't listed in my contacts list and I have been looking all morning for a way to access the call number on my Droid and I'm making zero progress. The call log doesn't show an option for "answered calls" and I cannot find this number anywhere. I have searched the forums here and been googling like crazy trying to find a way to get this number. I have searched the options menu inside and out trying to find something that will let me list all the calls made or answered by the phone and found nada.

Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe an app I haven't found or something I seem to be missing?
Click on the "Phone" shortcut on your homepage, and then click on "Call Log" on the next screen. It should show every incoming and outgoing call that the phone has received/made (at least it does on mine). Once you see the number you are looking for, press it and you will see options to call or text, or add to contacts.

OP
G

gddyup

Reaction score
I tried that almost right away after the call this morning because I wanted to add the person to my contacts list but the call log only shows me a number from 2 days ago that I missed. The call I answered this morning wasn't listed and the only call log option is "clear call list". :(

pcallycat

Reaction score
Sounds buggy. Using stock phone app, all calls show up on my call log. Inbound with a blue arrow pointing down and left, outbound show green arrow pointing up and right, and missed show as a red arrow with a right angle curve. You shouldn't have to find options to show your calls.