*~*~*~*Cakes' Closet*~*~*~* Come on in girls!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Super Mario is done in Post #5
HomeMario.png

lissa5168

Reaction score
OMG you guys, this thread is the BOMB! Cakes, I had to switch to UD 2.5 just so I could play with these. :heart::heart::heart:

It never played nice with my phone before, but after a complete wipe and turning off the backups until after I installed everything the way I wanted it, it's working and I'm rockin' the rainbows Looney Tunes style!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OMG you guys, this thread is the BOMB! Cakes, I had to switch to UD 2.5 just so I could play with these. :heart::heart::heart:

It never played nice with my phone before, but after a complete wipe and turning off the backups until after I installed everything the way I wanted it, it's working and I'm rockin' the rainbows Looney Tunes style!

YAY! I'm glad you like it! CM doesn't play nice with my phone or I'd port it. Are you lovin it? You can always make a backup and call it Looney Tunes and flash another one. then you can restore any backup you want to have a different look anytime :D I can't decide which one i like the best yet :rofl3:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was thinking about doing Puppies or Kittens next but I'm gonna see what you guys have in mind...Any requests/ideas?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
very cute! makes me awful curious as to what else you might have in your closet... ;) :icon_ devil:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
very cute! makes me awful curious as to what else you might have in your closet... ;) :icon_ devil:

Come to Maine and find out!! (bring a shovel gonna have a nor'easta come Wednesday! :D

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Let's see... I can't choose which one to run. Ima sooooooo torn between Mario and Looney tunes. I have to port Betty for PE. So maybe I should port those two as well! LOL
But I'ma thinking maybe you have a secret one up your sleeve! Poodles maybe??? Jasmine would be so mad at me if I didn't run that one. LOL

:icon_censored:
Jasmine_____ LA

davidsdroid

Reaction score
I can't believe nobody had come up with the idea to theme their theme with multiple choice before. BRILLIANT!!! I don't know if you are taking requests or not, but my wife really wants some butterflies in your closet. And do these work on the RR for Liberty x?

Last edited:
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can do some butterflies but someone will have to port it :D

EDIT: Well now that there's a theme made already for the X I may be able to port it but i can't test it.

Last edited: