[Release][Theme]*~*Twizt'd Blue*~*

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Corina you think ur drawerable-hdpi files would work on a d2? i really want your status bar.....

I'm glad you like it :D I really couldn't say though about putting on your d2. most likely its the same size. All I can suggest is try it but make sure you have a backup first lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Corina you think ur drawerable-hdpi files would work on a d2? i really want your status bar.....
If you give me a copy of the ROM you want it on, I can make it work.

Reaction score
Let me know what ya think :D

@ Corinacakes First off Let me thank you for all ur hard work in this theme...I love this theme ... I used to Rock Luna ... But got a lil board...:painkiller:But i jus have 1 question... How do i get the battery icon to be a battery... I know it is when it charges,but i want it to stay... I don't like the smile face SORRY.."( So please let me know... THank YOU...

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

@ Corinacakes First off Let me thank you for all ur hard work in this theme...I love this theme ... I used to Rock Luna ... But got a lil board...:painkiller:But i jus have 1 question... How do i get the battery icon to be a battery... I know it is when it charges,but i want it to stay... I don't like the smile face SORRY.."( So please let me know... THank YOU...

I was waiting for some of the guys to hate the smiley battery :rofl3:

Install this http://www.droidthemers.com/corinacakes/Update.zip via recovery and you'll have the regular battery icon :D

Reaction score

I was waiting for some of the guys to hate the smiley battery :rofl3:

Install this http://www.droidthemers.com/corinacakes/Update.zip via recovery and you'll have the regular battery icon :D
Thanx that help me out so much...This rom still seems to be buggy...:confused:And the browser sometimes will lock my phone up and then it jus reboots itself...? And goes sometimes in a boot loop...? Just Dont know...But thanx again for all UR help...:yr1:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Facebook has now been themed. See OP for screenshots and apk :D

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's the best part of being of the female persuasion!
:rofl3:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why thank you! I'M glad you like it :D

JustJack1235

Reaction score
do u have a email? i can send it to you and you can post it if you want. Its for liberty 1.0

I love ur market.... could u do a boy'd version so the theme could be "complete"?

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll PM you in the morning OK? Or you can PM me the link now. It's too big for email.
I'm not wherei can do much