[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ALL NEW LOOK :D I hope you guys like it :D PLEASE NOTE: UD 3.0.1 IS THE FULL ROM. INSTALL AS INSTRUCTED BY ULTIMATE DROID. i did this to remove some bloat so you get everything in one shot.

I still have a couple things to adjust including the frame around the clock on the lockscreen. I also hate the AM/PM to be in all caps so i'm gonna try to change that if i can find it (i'm pretty confident i can). I'll do that as soon as i can and release.

[video=youtube;A3dLZq2_9Lw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3dLZq2_9Lw[/video]

RotaryLockscreen-1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
11.png
12-1.png
13.png
14.png
15.png
16.png
17.png
18.png
19.png
20.png

Some of the apps I’ve themed include the following:
Framework
Browser
Calculator
Carhome
Contacts
Deskclock
Email
Facebook
Gallery
LauncherPro
MMS
Music
Pandora
Phone
Settings
Talk
Vending
Voice Search
Youtube

Remember, I'm not responsible if you screw up your phone. Please install at your own risk. And rule of thumb...if you have problems with install and didn't wipe.....wipe.

If you get forcecloses with Gmail...go into settings/applications/manage applications and wipe data/cache

YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE PANDORA INSTALLED. IF YOU DO IT WILL FC. UNINSTALL IT AND IF THAT DOESN'T DO IT...DELETE IT FROM SYSTEM AND REBOOT THEN INSTALL THE THEME.(TO BE ADDED TOMORROW, getting this one out took longer than i thought lol)

Credits:
To Kookahdo for all his work teaching me how to theme. If there is any of your work in my theme, I really appreciate it. You’re the very bestest, bestest, bestest!! <3

To RedmanX - OmG he's so awesome! Thanks so much for all your help updating to 2.1 and for the dialer along with some other random pngs! :D

To LadyAngler for all her hours of testing with and for me and for the awesome video!

To Team Inversion Conversion for the help with Inverting the market.

To Mjones for his smilies. I also found them on a website but I wanted to make sure and thank one of my fav all time themers for all he’s done for me over the past year. <3

To bignadad for some btn_____.pngs from framework. :D Thanks much dude!

To mikeyinid and elcompaLalo for getting this ported to the DX and D2 and for the pink progress bar :D Thanks so much! You've made a lot more men happy cuz their women are happy to be rockin the rainbow now dancedroid

All the rest of my pngs, I made or found on random websites. If I missed anyone or if you see anything in my theme that may be yours, just let me know and I’ll be sure to share the love! :D

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

• My theme is NOT to be Modified, Released, Distributed or Uploaded to ANY other Websites, Forums, OR made available via any Market or 3rd Party apps without permission.

• IF any Developers or Individuals would like to use all or part of my Theme in their ROM, or Port it to another ROM/Phone, please send me a PM to discusss FIRST, thanks!

• Please link to this thread ONLY, do not post or link to the direct Download links in this Thread. They are subject to change at any time without notice and will only cause confusion for the Droid Owners by possibly getting an older or corrupt version.

Droid 1 themes:

Instructions to install via SPRecovery:

Download ZIP
rename ZIP, "update.zip"
Place in root of SDCard
Reboot into Recovery
Choose Install
Choose allow update.zip
Install update.zip
reboot

UD 3.0.1 Rockin’ Rainbows Part 1

Part 1 includes:

Framework, SystemUI, Calculator, Contacts, Facebook, Gmail, Phone, Settings, Vending.

UD 3.0.1 Rockin’ Rainbows Part 2

Part 2 includes:

Bluetooth, Browser, Calendar, Camera, CarHomeGoogle, Deskclock, Email, Gallery3D, GenieWidget, LatinIME, LauncherPro, MMS, Music, Pandora, VoiceDialer, Youtube.

Yes i know Google Talk is missing. You guys are going to have to just suffer until I get it fixed how i want it in my theme :D

Rockin_Rainbows_PE_4.2

Droid X themes:

Instructions to install:

Download ZIP
Place in root of SDCard
Reboot into Recovery
DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING!!
Choose Install
Choose allow update.zip
Install
reboot

Rockin’ Rainbows Liberty_v1.5

GummyJar DX - Rockin' Rainbows

Droid 2 themes:

Instructions to install:

Download ZIP
Place in root of SDCard
Reboot into Recovery
DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING!!
Choose Install
Choose allow update.zip
Install
reboot

Liberty D2 - Rockin' Rainbows

GummyJar D2 - Rockin' Rainbows

Extras:

For any brave souls out there here's the newest Rockin' Rainbows market v.2.3.4. do NOT install if you have the new version already installed. I've had 5 ppl test this and it worked fine for all but LA. Her's fc's no matter what she tries. It worked fine for me as well. AS ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO DO A FRESH BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING. Especially for this as there are so many ppl having problems. Rockin’ Rainbows Inverted Market_v2.3.4 For sprecovery change the name to update.zip and flash as you do any other theme or rom.

I have switched from LP to GoLauncher EX because of the smoothness and response time. Here's the themed version. Install via astro just like any other apk. Go Launcher EX I am most likely switching back to LP due to lack of dev support for GoLauncher.

Rockin’ Rainbows Inverted GTalk for Gingerbread Apply this as you would a theme. Just change the name to update.zip and flash. :D

Mushroom Wallpaper Right click on pic and save as.

Rockin' Rainbows Icon Pack

Some examples (requests welcome :D):

iconpackpic.png

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'ma take that as a good O M G :rofl3:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Kinda gurly-ish for my taste
pokey.gif

Seriously though, great work!

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yay!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
This is gonna be legendary for us girl droiders! Lovely work..Team Fusion all the way!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DroidDefDoes

Reaction score
Corina ya did a kick butt job!
Ive been running this since you gave it to me to test and all Ive got to say is I cant wait to see what else you come up with.
I have a friend of mine who wants to root now just cause she WANTS this theme..lol.

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hip Hip Hurray! So happy for ya Cakes! I really love Rockin' Rainbows and hope all the other gals will too. Cakes worked so hard on this and deserves lotsa love! Thanks Cakes ! :-D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jev

Reaction score
Very nice work! I flashed it with RM instead of sprecovery and it installed fine, just an FYI. Some of us not of the female persuasion like it as well, except for the music widget no album art pic.:p

Smokie

Reaction score
my wife is going nuts over this great job Corina! let us know when you get handcent and twitter theme'd :D

mkraffert

Reaction score
Very nice! Definitely on a par with any theme I've seen. Can you make a less feminine version with an emerald green base? I'm not a purple fan, but it is definitely a NICE theme.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Great Work CorinaCakes. Although its a little Girl-ish for my taste. Seriously Good work though. :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cakes :D

This is the Most Rockin' Theme I have seen -

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink: