[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

dorlisa

Reaction score
morning ladies! Question for you.. RR has been working great since I got it right.. but the last few days.. facebook is acting up.. when I go to a page on it.. it will go back to the beginning... is this because of them updating facebook?

also, how can I delete the market and get your themed market? I have the green one now and it works great but you know me....

error

Reaction score
Awesome theme, even if I don't have a TBolt :( and even if it did blind me :D kidding *throws A+ book*

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome theme, even if I don't have a TBolt :( and even if it did blind me :D kidding *throws A+ book*

what the crap is an A+ book and you won't be needin yur eyes anyway :rofl3:

error

Reaction score
:( It's a fantasy novel about Computers...why wont i need my eyes? :(

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:( It's a fantasy novel about Computers...why wont i need my eyes? :(

do you really need to see me swipe yur wallet? uhh nooo lol keep reading and getting smarter....<grins>

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
morning ladies! Question for you.. RR has been working great since I got it right.. but the last few days.. facebook is acting up.. when I go to a page on it.. it will go back to the beginning... is this because of them updating facebook?

also, how can I delete the market and get your themed market? I have the green one now and it works great but you know me....

Hi Dorlisa,
I had major problems with getting this market installed this time around. Took me forever. All I can tell you is that I ended up having two vendings. One was in my data/apps and the other was where it should be in system/apps. As far as facebook. I think the app is not really meant for 2.3.3 android yet. Unless the update fixes. But I had problems getting that to install.

Unfortunately, I don't know that Cakes will be supporting RR for D1 any longer. As she has gotten the new HTC Thunderbolt. Not enough people are using it for D1 any longer. To justify the time she needs to spend doing maintaining updates. I might try to see if I can maintain it for a while longer. But so far gingerbread and I are not really getting along in the theming dept. :)

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Sorry i didn't notice your post earlier Dorlisa. Yah the FB app is its own problem. I can't help you with that.

Regarding the market all i can suggest is you restore a backup and try installing the market over that. You'll lose a lot of current data but you need to have the old market on before you update to mine. because of all the problems LA had you might just wanna forget it.

Unfortunately, I don't know that Cakes will be supporting RR for D1 any longer.

I haven't had one person request that i update my theme to UD 3.1.1. Because of that I am pretty much done with updates on the D1. I'm now trying to get my theme onto the Thunderbolt which is going to take me quite some time as i pretty much have to start from scratch. Thanks for offering to update for me (and you're more than welcome to) I just don't have time until I've got this done for the bolt.

dorlisa

Reaction score
Oh goodness... what am I gonna do? =( Thanks for ruinning my day.. haha Seriously though... I dont blame you... I am up for an upgrade in summer and trying to decide which one do I want.. thinking of the Bionic but HOPING it will be able to be rooted. If so.. I may beg for the RR theme =D

I will leave the market as is..... just gotta figure out what is going on with the facebook part.... =(

Thank you both for everything.. this is one amazing theme and I plan on sticking with it!!

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea. I understand that. But you need to make sure you do something before Verizon goes to tiered data plans. Also Ud has said he wont be making roms for bionic if it has a locked bootloader. But I bet he does anyway. Just keep that in mind though. Hopefully you decide to stick with us.

Ps. If by chance bionic or D3 are unlocked. You can bet Cakes and I will be getting it.;-)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

gravitygod

Reaction score
Cakes,
Fantastic theme. I gave it to my wife yesterday and she loves it.

I couldn't find a UD 3.0.1 ROM to download so I had to use the UD 2.5 and your 2 part theme for 2.5. It worked fine but I had to flash the keyboard separately.

What I am having trouble with is loading the .apk for the wireless tether. I can put it on the sD card but I can not get it to load. I downloaded several app installers and tried to load it through all of them with no luck.

Any suggestions.

dorlisa

Reaction score
Im sure she can help you with the Wifi apk.... if I can get it to install and work... anyone can... LOL

I do have one question and pray ya'll can help me... on the volume in the settings... it force closes and will not let me adjust the volume... how can I fix that?

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cakes,
Fantastic theme. I gave it to my wife yesterday and she loves it.

I couldn't find a UD 3.0.1 ROM to download so I had to use the UD 2.5 and your 2 part theme for 2.5. It worked fine but I had to flash the keyboard separately.

What I am having trouble with is loading the .apk for the wireless tether. I can put it on the sD card but I can not get it to load. I downloaded several app installers and tried to load it through all of them with no luck.

Any suggestions.

Do you have a wireless tether already installed? If so. You must that uninstall that first. Make sure you have unknown sources checked via settings/applications.

Then it should be able to install either by downloading directly to the phone and clicking on the completed download in notifications pulldown. Or from wherever you have the apk on your sd card.

Droid Does is actually the one tjat has given us the themed wireless tether apk. If you still have problems. Hit him up here

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1284793 [REQUESTS] Wireless Tether

He is really nice and will help you get it done. :)

@ Dorlisa, just checked my D1 and my sounds do not fc via settings/sounds. So is isolated issue for you I think. Best bet to fix is to try reflashing the rom then the theme I think.
Cakes is sleeping now. But I will be talking to her in the morning. I will mention this to her and see what she thinks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk