[Release][WIP Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~* for Das Bamf 1.5

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Still a work in progress ya’ll but it’s come a LOT further. Mms is now inverted and themed. Market is done. The market may be a problem to install so I’ve put it in its own update.zip. I still have to make mine stop fc’n so I’d hold off until I can figure out and write you the exact instructions to install it in working order.

Screenshots are WAYYYY outdated but I am going outside to play now so I’ll get to that later.

snap20110324_135909.png
Home-1.png
Pulldown-1.png
snap20110324_135839.png
Phone.png
Dialer.png
Power.png
Sound2.png
snap20110329_090843.png
Power.png

This theme has only been tested on das bamf 1.5. Install on other roms at your own risk.

Installation Instructions:

Download my theme
Place in root of SDCard
Boot into Recovery
MAKE A BACKUP! MAKE A BACKUP! MAKE A BACKUP! MAKE A BACKUP!
Go back to main menu.
Choose "Install zip from sdcard" (5th option down)
Choose "Choose zip from sdcard" (2nd option down)
Find my theme you put on your sdcard and select it.

Remember, I'm not responsible if you screw up your phone. Please install at your own risk. And rule of thumb...if you have problems with install and didn't wipe.....wipe.

Credits:

To Kookahdo for all his work teaching me how to theme. If there is any of your work in my theme, I really appreciate it. You’re the very bestest, bestest, bestest!! <3

Mjones!!! Omg need I say more…I LOVE YOU!

To LadyAngler for all her hours of testing with and for me and for the Sexiest Keyboard eva made!

To DroidDoes for the sweet Pandora and wireless tether!

To Adrynalyn and ThatDudeButch for a fabulous rom:D

To Bgill55<<<i love that sexy gorgeous man that taught me how to drag my stuff into option 10 and all the other things he’s “learned” me..!!

Hope i didn't leave anyone out...solly if i did!

For more credits and screenshots of future releases (hopefully lol) see my original thread here: Rockin’ Rainbows

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

• My theme is NOT to be Modified, Released, Distributed or Uploaded to ANY other Websites, Forums, OR made available via any Market or 3rd Party apps without permission.

• IF any Developers or Individuals would like to use all or part of my Theme in their ROM, or Port it to another ROM/Phone, please send me a PM to discusss FIRST, thanks!

• Please link to this thread ONLY, do not post or link to the direct Download links in this Thread. They are subject to change at any time without notice and will only cause confusion for the Droid Owners by possibly getting an older or corrupt version.

Rockin’ Rainbows Das Bamf 1.7

Rockin’ Rainbows Market 2.3.6

Rockin’ Rainbows Pandora

Rockin’ Rainbows LauncherPro

Starry Sky Wallpaper

Mushroom Wallpaper

Icon Pack

Some examples (requests welcome :D):

iconpackpic.png

Reaction score
Awesome thanks my wife will really appreciate it she's been sick all week

Sent from my ThunderBolt using DroidForums

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Woot! Awesome work Cakes! Thank you so much! :)

Bolt-pigs in angry birds won't see it coming till it hits them!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Adrynalyn told me this morning that 1.6 was out I RAWRRR'd him and he told me that it was mostly bug fixes and no changes were made to framework so my theme should still work. I haven't tested that yet but feel free to yourself! If it installs fine be sure and post! I may have time in the morning to test it myself.

EDIT: After reading his thread, i see 1.6 has a toolbox so it's definately worth trying. If my theme doesn't work right off the bat, I'll be updating to 1.6 asap. All my company is gone so barring any "issues" (tourrets kicks in from the hell of the last update) I'll have it done before you even read this reply tomorrow lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LA!!! We loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :rofl3:

dawna_2001

Reaction score
Still a work in progress ya’ll but it’s come a LOT further. Mms is now inverted and themed. Market is done. The market may be a problem to install so I’ve put it in its own update.zip. I still have to make mine stop fc’n so I’d hold off until I can figure out and write you the exact instructions to install it in working order.

Screenshots are WAYYYY outdated but I am going outside to play now so I’ll get to that later.

snap20110324_135909.png
Home-1.png
Pulldown-1.png
snap20110324_135839.png
Phone.png
Dialer.png
Power.png
Sound2.png
snap20110329_090843.png
Power.png

This theme has only been tested on das bamf 1.5. Install on other roms at your own risk.

Download my theme
Place in root of SDCard
Boot into Recovery
Go back to main menu.

Remember, I'm not responsible if you screw up your phone. Please install at your own risk. And rule of thumb...if you have problems with install and didn't wipe.....wipe.

Credits:

To Kookahdo for all his work teaching me how to theme. If there is any of your work in my theme, I really appreciate it. You’re the very bestest, bestest, bestest!! <3

To LadyAngler for all her hours of testing with and for me and for the Sexiest Keyboard eva made!

To Bgill55<<<i love that sexy gorgeous man that taught me how to drag my stuff into option 10 and all the other things he’s “learned” me..!!

For more credits and screenshots of future releases (hopefully lol) see my original thread here: Rockin’ Rainbows

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

• My theme is NOT to be Modified, Released, Distributed or Uploaded to ANY other Websites, Forums, OR made available via any Market or 3rd Party apps without permission.

• IF any Developers or Individuals would like to use all or part of my Theme in their ROM, or Port it to another ROM/Phone, please send me a PM to discusss FIRST, thanks!

• Please link to this thread ONLY, do not post or link to the direct Download links in this Thread. They are subject to change at any time without notice and will only cause confusion for the Droid Owners by possibly getting an older or corrupt version.

Rockin’ Rainbows Das Bamf 1.5

Rockin’ Rainbows Pandora

Starry Sky Wallpaper

Mushroom Wallpaper

Icon Pack

iconpackpic.png
I have the das bamf 1.4.... Do I need to install the 1.5 for this theme update?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

snap20110324_135909.png
Home-1.png
Pulldown-1.png
snap20110324_135839.png
Phone.png
Dialer.png
Power.png
Sound2.png
snap20110329_090843.png
Power.png

Download my theme
Place in root of SDCard
Boot into Recovery
Go back to main menu.

Credits:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Rockin’ Rainbows Das Bamf 1.5

Rockin’ Rainbows Pandora

Starry Sky Wallpaper

Mushroom Wallpaper

Icon Pack

iconpackpic.png
I have the das bamf 1.4.... Do I need to install the 1.5 for this theme update?

Yes ma'am but you can do so without wiping :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Adrynalyn told me this morning that 1.6 was out I RAWRRR'd him and he told me that it was mostly bug fixes and no changes were made to framework so my theme should still work. I haven't tested that yet but feel free to yourself! If it installs fine be sure and post! I may have time in the morning to test it myself.

EDIT: After reading his thread, i see 1.6 has a toolbox so it's definately worth trying. If my theme doesn't work right off the bat, I'll be updating to 1.6 asap. All my company is gone so barring any "issues" (tourrets kicks in from the hell of the last update) I'll have it done before you even read this reply tomorrow lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LA!!! We loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :rofl3:

:rofl3: @ quoting myself. My theme works great on 1.6. I've made a bunch of changes that didn't catch on the last update so you can either wait for my update later today or flash now.

dawna_2001

Reaction score
Just flashed the 1.6 rom installed the theme update and market... OMG two thumbs up to Corinacakes!!! Girl you rock! I especially LOVE the lock screen WOOT WOOT OH YEAH!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ lala::hail::icon_ peace::clap::yahoo:

Reaction score
Using launcher pro long press one of the icons on the bottom. It will ask you if you want to use default icon or a custom icon. Then navigate to the icon of your choice.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using DroidForums