Didll-4.jpg

CAP2011041006332.jpg

Last edited:

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awwwwe!:)

I do love that heart one! I wish I could have had that for valentines. I couldn't find any I liked and had to make one. But that one you posted ROCKS!dancedroid

@ Dawna- Thank you for the paper!:) Running my homemade Easter one right now. But added yours to my arsenal! ;-)

Last edited:

dawna_2001

Reaction score

I do love that heart one! I wish I could have had that for valentines. I couldn't find any I liked and had to make one. But that one you posted ROCKS!dancedroid

@ Dawna- Thank you for the paper!:) Running my homemade Easter one right now. But added yours to my arsenal! ;-)

Anytime :).. Whenever I come across any I think you'll like I'll send em your way :icon_ banana:

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Anytime :).. Whenever I come across any I think you'll like I'll send em your way :icon_ banana:

LOL, Deal 2 ;)

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Last edited:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So love this!! I am excited to root, but since only had the TB a few hours.. I gotta get used to it... LOL But ya'll are the best!

No hurry Dorlisa! You need study more before rooting fo sho! Glad you decided on the bolt. Whatcha think so far?dancedroid

PS. I left you a message in the original RR Thread. Did you see? http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-fusion/93166-release-theme-rockin-rainbows-49.html#post1446881

+1! All of the wallpapers look awesome!!

This thread has been Thunder struck!

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was getting pretty good battery life running debloated. After installing bamf though my battery is getting sucked down like a slurpee! LOL

I am going to try installing kernal 4.3a and see how that goes.

Loving the pulldown power control icons! Nice job on that Cakeseeeeeee!dancedroid

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I am totally bummed. I had to flash a different rom because I too was experiencing horrid battery life on Das Bamf (even with doing all the tricks and calibration). I was only getting about 6 hours out of my battery and that is just not cutting it.

So alas, I must wait for Rockin Rainbows to come to other roms or for Das Bamf to make some changes on their rom.........:frown:

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am totally bummed. I had to flash a different rom because I too was experiencing horrid battery life on Das Bamf (even with doing all the tricks and calibration). I was only getting about 6 hours out of my battery and that is just not cutting it.

So alas, I must wait for Rockin Rainbows to come to other roms or for Das Bamf to make some changes on their rom.........:frown:

Yup. I had most the tricks you had posted. I will let you know about this kernal in a day our so. Read the whole kernal thread on xda (new one anyway) already 22 pages lol. But seemed most liked the 4.3a for battery life. Closest to stock with some tweaks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's a MIRACLE!!!! LOL
I am definitely doing tons better with 4.3a MIRACLE KERNAL HERE. 7 hours of use at 75%. Playing my audiobook through bluetooth over an hour and listening through the built in speaker for another 2 hours. WOOT! Now ima cookin'!

How I install my roms, kernals and themes:
(Wipe for roms )

I made a folder on my sd card root titled "AAA" which apperars first in the list now when choosing install zip from sd card in recovery. I put all my zips in there. Much easier and organized. Saves scrolling around. You can make other folders within in your "AAA" if you like - roms, themes, kernals.

from recovery:
-create a back up!!!!!(backup/restore, backup, follow prompts)

from main menu:
-install from zip from sd card
-choose zip from sd card
-select AAA folder-then select optional rom, theme or kernal folder
-select the desired zip to install
-install
-Reboot to system

Last edited: