[Release][WIP Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~* for Das Bamf 1.4

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is nowhere near as themed as any of my other themes but you'll have the basics, hence my WIP in the title. What really sucks is I wake up to a new market so my themed market isn't ready yet. This tread will be updated as i get things themed so just hang in there. I just wanted to give you guys something. For the same look as my screenshots you will need to install my Rockin' Rainbows LauncherPro.

NOTE: This rom has battery increments of 1% :icon_eek:. I themed about 50 this morning and had to stop...... soooooo........... you will have my themed battery from 50% - 100%. Under that level you will have the stock das bamf battery. I will finish when i get time :D

Themed so far (lol):
Some framework, settings, resources.
Some of the phone and contacts.
Talk
Facebook
Pandora

snap20110324_135909.png
Home-1.png
Pulldown-1.png
snap20110324_135839.png
Phone.png
Dialer.png
Power.png
Sound2.png
snap20110329_090843.png
Power.png

This theme has only been tested on das bamf 1.4. Install on other roms at your own risk.

Installation Instructions:

Download my theme
Place in root of SDCard
Boot into Recovery
MAKE A BACKUP! MAKE A BACKUP! MAKE A BACKUP! MAKE A BACKUP!
Go back to main menu.
Choose "Install zip from sdcard" (5th option down)
Choose "Choose zip from sdcard" (2nd option down)
Find my theme you put on your sdcard and select it.

Remember, I'm not responsible if you screw up your phone. Please install at your own risk. And rule of thumb...if you have problems with install and didn't wipe.....wipe.

Credits:
To Kookahdo for all his work teaching me how to theme. If there is any of your work in my theme, I really appreciate it. You’re the very bestest, bestest, bestest!! <3

To LadyAngler for all her hours of testing with and for me and for the awesome video!

To Bgill55<<<i love that sexy gorgeous man that taught me how to drag my stuff into option 10!!

For more credits and screenshots of future releases (hopefully lol) see my original thread here: Rockin’ Rainbows

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

• My theme is NOT to be Modified, Released, Distributed or Uploaded to ANY other Websites, Forums, OR made available via any Market or 3rd Party apps without permission.

• IF any Developers or Individuals would like to use all or part of my Theme in their ROM, or Port it to another ROM/Phone, please send me a PM to discusss FIRST, thanks!

• Please link to this thread ONLY, do not post or link to the direct Download links in this Thread. They are subject to change at any time without notice and will only cause confusion for the Droid Owners by possibly getting an older or corrupt version.

Rockin’ Rainbows Das Bamf 1.4
Rockin’ Rainbows LauncherPro
Starry Sky Wallpaper
Mushroom Wallpaper
Icon Pack

Some examples (requests welcome :D):

iconpackpic.png

Last edited:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The Theme Queen "strikes" again! Incredible work hun!! :)

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LoL spankies DroidDOES :D Yur so thweet lol

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
HOT DIGGY DOG!!!! WOOT! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee First!!! :p

Love it Corina! Thank yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!dancedroid

***:heart:IF YOU USE THIS THEME>PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU LEAVE CORINA FEEDBACK FOR ALL HER HARD WORK. JUST TAKES A SECOND COMPARED TO THE COUNTLESS HOURS SHE SPENDS ON THIS THEME:heart:***

Reaction score
very nice my wife loves it now im the jealous one. maybe i could start a trend, kinda like the pink shirts

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
very nice my wife loves it now im the jealous one. maybe i could start a trend, kinda like the pink shirts

That's so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Wish Cakes wasn't having such a hard time and could just stick this stuff in a porter and be done. She would bring over her twisted blue for you fo sho if that was the case. ;-)

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Progress bar is now pink TG! Not for your pleasure yet! I'm still sneakin when i hear him snore :rofl3:

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Progress bar is now pink TG! Not for your pleasure yet! I'm still sneakin when i hear him snore :rofl3:

Lol. Thas just wrong! You know I am supposed to get first dibs. Being I am official RR tester :p

Ima hold one very sexy slide it kb ransom till I gets me a pink progress bar! :p

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll upload for you... Next snore session loll

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

LadyAngler

Theme Developer