Buy 1 Get 1 Free??

Skizz135

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just saw a commercial saying right now buy a moto droid and get a free droid eris? If I just recently got mine and its still under the return time, is there anyway to take advantage of this new deal? Have another person who could take advantage of a new phone.

Vitticeps

Reaction score
That second phone will have to be under a contract on your account as well. They don't simply hand you a free second phone with no strings attached.

kennyg23

Reaction score
That second phone will have to be under a contract on your account as well. They don't simply hand you a free second phone with no strings attached.
Don't think it matters who the account owner is, just as long as both phones sign up for new 2 year accounts.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Correct you will have to at least add it as a 9.99 option on the family plan

snowman

Reaction score
Berzerker yep thats where they make the money, you have to have data plan, my wife does not want it but it is required, so her old razor is looking good to her

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
I was going to get the Eris for my g/f since she has Verizon too. But, since her two years is up she gets a new phone anyway, up to $100, so she could just get it on her own.

It's not that special of a deal.

Graffin

Reaction score
You technically have up to 30 days to head back in and get your free second phone, but if you ask real nice they can fudge it for you if you're a bit late.

How do I know? My fiance is now the proud owner of a Droid Eris, and we got it for free about 45 days after I picked up my Droid. :)