Just bought Droids. Buy 1 get one free last week. Exchange one for a Nexus One?

scribes200581

Reaction score
This is impossible.

Im sorry, but you apparently didnt even read the contract, or the offer.

The only Buy One Get One REQUIRES activation PER LINE. Meaning both of those Droids should have brand new lines. Totally different from your current phone plan, in no way tied to one another, doesnt replace it, etc.. so theres no way it used your upgrade. The real question is, how rich is your family that they just go out and randomly sign up family members for new 2 year cell phone contracts without first asking about previous contractual obligations?

MJ5150

Reaction score
whoah.... it was buy a DROID get and ERIS free. are you saying you both got DROIDS?

Buy a Motorola Droid, get a Motorola Droid free has been the deal here where I live for over a month now. My sister took advantage of it recently. Two Droids for $200 plus tax. Pissed me off since I paid $200 for one, but I was one of the first people in my town to have a Motorola Droid.

-Mike

OP
D

demon69120

Reaction score
This is impossible.

Im sorry, but you apparently didnt even read the contract, or the offer.

The only Buy One Get One REQUIRES activation PER LINE. Meaning both of those Droids should have brand new lines. Totally different from your current phone plan, in no way tied to one another, doesnt replace it, etc.. so theres no way it used your upgrade. The real question is, how rich is your family that they just go out and randomly sign up family members for new 2 year cell phone contracts without first asking about previous contractual obligations?

I wasn't exactly the one reading the contract, but on the website it says Buy One Get one Free $199.99 with new 2 year renewal. It did in fact use my upgrade (or take my number with a new line). I guess if what you are saying is true, it might be alright because I can just swap phones with another family member who has an upgrade in 2 months wanting a Droid instead of her BB. This does make since though, because my Step Dad switched himself and my Step Brother over from there account the same time, but that may be because they just wanted to. I'll talk to my Mom when she gets off work.
Rich no. We just have extra money considering we live cheaply and have some vehicles paid. My Mom is very impulsive though.

Last edited: