Verizon to Offer Buy One Get One Free on Droid 12/4 - 12/7

benhebert

Reaction score
Just read this over at the slickdeal forums that Verizon will offer the BOGO on Droid & ERIS

Supposedly it will work for those of us who got the droid the day that it came out and if not just return (30 days) and get a new one!?

Here's a link to the article...

Verizon Offers Buy One Get One for Droid and Eris | Android Phone Fans

Summary

"I just now got a call from my local Verizon branch. They were letting me know that Verizon (Corporate) Stores are offering a buy-one-get-one deal for Android phones Friday through Monday! The deal will also be available online.

Before you ask – YES, if you already bought one, guess what – you qualify (within’ 30 days, so go Friday). You will need to go to the store you purchased from to get your second phone.

The catch? You have to open a new line. Some people – like me – may have a second line that is out of contract that perhaps you could cancel then re-open. Depending on what my wife wants – we may try that ourselves.

They have said they will send me the flier as soon as they get it (they just got email) so assuming that pulls through I will have that posted for you here as well."​

What are your thoughts!?

mwinne

Reaction score
Oh how I wish I could take advantage of that. But, I already have 3 lines, and 3 new phones, just can't see adding another line.

OP
benhebert

benhebert

Reaction score
My mistake I searched the news forum and didn't find it there so I posted here. Sure mod's will merge or just delete this thread.