[BUGS] ZombieStomped 1.7

HavoC

Reaction score
I've noticed a strange issue with playing back music in my car. I connect to my car through a simple auxiliary cable, so the phone isn't controlled by anything in the car.

When playing music (typically on party shuffle), about half way through each song or two, the music will just stop playing and the move back to the start of the track. I have to turn my phone screen back on and find where I left off before hitting play again.

I've checked the blur task manager to make sure I didn't have music or any media=related apps on auto-end, and I've tried multiple music apps (stock, google beta, winamp) with the same result. I've also re-installed zombiestomped 1.7 at least 2 or three times, and nothing seems to fix the issue.

Anyone who knows some sort of fix for this?

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
I have been running ZS 1.71 for a few days now and just noticed that when i turn the phone off it turns itself back on about 5 minutes later. Is there any information on why this occurs or does anyone else see this happening? I dont turn the phone off very often but it should stay off when it is powered down, right?

My phone does the exact same thing. I am required to turn my phone off while im working .about a minute after it shuts down it turns itself back on.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

This has happened to me a lot as well, sometimes I would have to remove the batt to keep it off.. a minor irritation

jkcm725

Reaction score
Everything works for me, but i keep getting the same text massages over and over. Anyone else having the same problems.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The only problem I'm having is the "Video Player" locking up, no matter what video I play.

Installed 1.71 after SBF and flashing GB root, BTW.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone having fc when trying to call all or some contacts? It's pissing me off!

Droid 2 zombiestomped v1.71

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anyone having fc when trying to call all or some contacts? It's pissing me off!

Nope, never happened.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Super strange. I figured it out. It was because I froze yahoo contacts in titanium. I don't even use yahoo, but freezing it causes the contacts to fc. That is weird indeed. Oh well, i got it working again so im happy

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had froze the one of the Email engine apps before and it made my Texting force close...

Domenic, you just trying all the roms again?

sent from my ApeX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been bouncing around the main 3. I have full backups of each. Apex for 2 days then liberty, now zs. I'm in a gingerblur mood today. I got my zs hooked up right now. Still trying to get the themes working but it's all good. Just flashed the white market. Looks sweet.

phillipliving

Reaction score
Hey is there a fix to get the panarama picture. Mines not working. I like to use this sometimes. That's the only thing that's not working with my camera with zs on mine.

RKramden

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced the screen shutting down immediately after making/receiving a call? I mean it goes black and doesn't recover until the call is complete and then it's back to the lock screen.

zachjen

Reaction score
Anyone else have the problem with the soft keys/heptic keys not lighting up after a while. They will for a while and then I may need to turn the screen off and on or slide the keyboard out and then they will light up. But alot of times the phone has to be reset to turn them back on only to have it do it all over again. Anyone else with this?