Bug Thread for 2.5.0 - OP UPDATED

chadwickity

Reaction score
I had no idea the overclocking wasn't working, I was wondering why my phone was so sluggish all of a sudden. I should have read this thread a long time ago. Went from a 1049 to 1459 quadrant. If you check the compcache thread the busybox instructions fixed my compcache on boot problem. P3Droid kernel.

Here's my list:
1) Camera is super laggy to open and a bit glitchy.
2) When I get an incoming call I have a hard time sliding the "answer" tab over to answer the call, takes like 5 tries. I want to see if anyone else has this problem, I put a replacement glass/digitizer in my phone right around the same time I went to 2.5 and I believe there might be a small glitch right in the area of the screen where the answer tab displays.

As far as I'm concerned none of the issues with this rom really need to be fixed, I'd rather Blackdroid spend all of his time on gingerbread. No sense working on improving a 99.99999% perfect rom when something way better is on the horizon.

Last edited:

t-bucket

Reaction score
I had no idea the overclocking wasn't working, I was wondering why my phone was so sluggish all of a sudden. I should have read this thread a long time ago. Went from a 1049 to 1459 quadrant. If you check the compcache thread the busybox instructions fixed my compcache on boot problem. P3Droid kernel.

Here's my list:
1) Camera is super laggy to open and a bit glitchy.
2) When I get an incoming call I have a hard time sliding the "answer" tab over to answer the call, takes like 5 tries. I want to see if anyone else has this problem, I put a replacement glass/digitizer in my phone right around the same time I went to 2.5 and I believe there might be a small glitch right in the area of the screen where the answer tab displays.

As far as I'm concerned none of the issues with this rom really need to be fixed, I'd rather Blackdroid spend all of his time on gingerbread. No sense working on improving a 99.99999% perfect rom when something way better is on the horizon.

I haven't noticed any issues with my camera, but to be honest, it's always seemed to be a bit slow. It is a little tough to answer phone calls, doesn't take 5 tries, but usually 2 or 3 before I can pick up,

I have noticed one other thing, too. On the power widget when I turn off wi-fi, I can't turn it back on with the widget. Get an error about being unable to determine network mode or something like that. I have to do it manually through Settings>Wireless and Networks.

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
liking the rom a lot. although it seems like launcher pro(lp) is buggier than usual. I have the lp to go with the nex theme. basically very often when I exit the browser my home screen will be blank without the apps for a few moments as well as the app drawer. and like after a few moments if I let the screen go off and on again they will all re-appear again; sometimes lp will force close first. I've had this issue in the past but it seems a bit more frequent now. wondering what people think, not the biggest deal but still a bit annoying.

kenbarnum

Reaction score
liking the rom a lot. although it seems like launcher pro(lp) is buggier than usual. I have the lp to go with the nex theme. basically very often when I exit the browser my home screen will be blank without the apps for a few moments as well as the app drawer. and like after a few moments if I let the screen go off and on again they will all re-appear again; sometimes lp will force close first. I've had this issue in the past but it seems a bit more frequent now. wondering what people think, not the biggest deal but still a bit annoying.

Here is the fix for launcherpro redraws:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ultimatedroid/89723-launcherpro-redraw.html

In my experience this is not a UD problem...Its been happening ever since 2.2 changed home app management

KodiakEd

Reaction score

In my experience this is not a UD problem...Its been happening ever since 2.2 changed home app management

I've done the fix, but am still getting the same redraws and FC when going back to the LP homescreen.

I think I updated the kernel after I tried the fix to address my battery life. Would I have to apply the fix again?

kenbarnum

Reaction score

I've done the fix, but am still getting the same redraws and FC when going back to the LP homescreen.

I think I updated the kernel after I tried the fix to address my battery life. Would I have to apply the fix again?

Don't know...but it can't hurt

Trout_Of_Death

Reaction score
Audio Galaxy Error

Im unable to run Audio Galaxy on this mod, audio galaxy says unable to contact server, anyone else having this issue?

The error says it might be due to haveing AdFree installed and incorrectly blocking the app. I don't have AdFree installed and I ran the show all ads command to attempt to fix it with no luck.

I am now also unable to add a facebook user account.

Last edited:

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
DAMNIT!!! wish I made a backup before running that script..I can't start my phone up after the motorola logo now for some reason....gotta restore...fck!!(of course I'm not blaming anyone)

mikespe

Reaction score
A few more issues I just noticed...first the Gallery loads REAL slow when using it to change the wallpaper. Also, when I change the wallpaper it defaults to one of the UD wallpapers then when I reboot I get the picture I chose...very strange...?

ankh1972

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why when i try to set a picture as a wallpaper it never fits the screen? I have tried cropping and even resizing, but when resizing options are given i can choose or highlight the given options...all the other phones I've had automatically resize pic to. Fit screen...im so frustrated....