Bring Out Your Dead.... We're Not Dead Yet - Sapphire 2.0 Release!

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Video in texts???

I really like this ROM, but I have a bug that is a deal breaker... I work out of town alot and my wife sends vids of the kids to me in texts.. The Mms in this rom won't play vids... I replaced the Mms with a different one and still nothing.... as a matter of fact, it won't receive texts with pics either?? Only plain texts will come through... Can you guys look into this? Thanks!!

ballmore

Reaction score
BREEZE theme coming very soon( just waiting on a tester to make sure i didnt miss anything) ...so far this seems like a great rom thanks for all your hard work guys its always appreciated.

Sorry bro. I took my daughter out to the movies (Yogi Bear). I just ran all of my backups. And I'm getting ready to install the theme now. I will let you know a.s.a.p.

Reaction score
hope galaxy s theme comes then... :)

YESSSS!!! wait, your talking about galaxy evolution right???

BREEZE theme coming very soon( just waiting on a tester to make sure i didnt miss anything) ...so far this seems like a great rom thanks for all your hard work guys its always appreciated.

swaaeet!

I'd love to see RoLa's Tron theme ported over

just saw the movie .. new one that is.. loved it, went and watched the original..fell in love all over again. the theme is must at this point

jlansl

Reaction score
how do you install this rom ihave rooted my og droid now would like to try a rom and overclock this is my first post have been reading here about 4 months thanks jim

Armyof2

Reaction score
I really like this ROM, but I have a bug that is a deal breaker... I work out of town alot and my wife sends vids of the kids to me in texts.. The Mms in this rom won't play vids... I replaced the Mms with a different one and still nothing.... as a matter of fact, it won't receive texts with pics either?? Only plain texts will come through... Can you guys look into this? Thanks!!

I'd submit a bug report if I were you. That will be the quickest way to get it addressed.

Bugzilla Main Page

kinfolk248

Reaction score
hope galaxy s theme comes then... :)

YESSSS!!! wait, your talking about galaxy evolution right???

swaaeet!

I'd love to see RoLa's Tron theme ported over

just saw the movie .. new one that is.. loved it, went and watched the original..fell in love all over again. the theme is must at this point

galaxy evolution? i think ive seen this before, do u have any screenies cus if its what i think it is then hell yea i want that!!!

Armyof2

Reaction score
how do you install this rom ihave rooted my og droid now would like to try a rom and overclock this is my first post have been reading here about 4 months thanks jim

Easiest way is to download ROM Manager off of the market

Select Download ROM

Navigate to CVPCS and Select Sapphire 2.0.0

Hit download -> make sure install google apps is selected -> select the kernel you want

when prompted make sure you check the boxes next to back up current rom (incase anything goes wrong) and wipe date and cache

the phone will reboot and install the rom and then reboot again when finished.

You will have to go thru the whole google sign on process and then your apps will redownload through the market ...

you can also back up with titanium backup so that you can restore the data for your apps (so you don't lose your angry birds progress :D)

PROFIT!

Dash1b

Reaction score
screenshots anyone, anyone...?

Yeah screenshots anyone dancedroid

FWIW... screenshot not much to do with the awesomeness of Sapphire 2.0 I've been running smoothly since 6:30 tonight (ty cvpcs, sniffle, et al) but since you asked...

Running ADW with y0rk's Black theme, BW, and BattStatt widget

SIDENOTE: If anyone has been having lagginess with ADW Launcher (as was I), try unchecking the wallpaper hack under ADW Settings:System Preferences... seemed to help me immensely. I was going to bump up to a higher speed kernel but the 800 stock kernel seems fine for now.

Attachments

• CAP201012282359.jpg
    CAP201012282359.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 429

jlansl

Reaction score
i already
have sprecovery can it be flashed that way and do you flash saphire then gapps or how do you do it that way thanks jim

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
i already
have sprecovery can it be flashed that way and do you flash saphire then gapps or how do you do it that way thanks jim

With SPR you need to rename the files update.zip - First install the ROM and then the Gapps (I boot after installing the ROM, then go back into recovery for Gapps)). Don't forget to rename or move the first (ROM) update.zip though lol ...