Boot loop / More problems

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
So I decided to root my phone and that worked perfectly with no problems. I will admit to being stupid and not backing up my phone before hand. I was a bit confused with a lot of the Droid rooting stuff and I thought I had researched it enough, but I guess not. The phone will at times boot up into Clockwork, but I already formatted everything which again, is pure inexperience. I admit to being stupid. Now I know that I could mount my SD card, but it's not mounting through the phone. So right now, I'm in a situation where my phone won't boot up and everything is pretty much gone. Now I am a Flextronics Employee (Tech support for Verizon) and I am aware of the void warranty issue. However, since everything is wiped and I have a spare SD card, what can I exactly do right now? Some solutions or a link would be great.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you can flash an sbf to get back to complete stock and start over. there's a great guide in the mderschramm's dx sbf tutorial in my signature.

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
It's not picking up my phone at all right now. This seems to be a really big issue. =/

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
what all did you do when trying to flash it? i've never done it myself but i've done it vicariously. what os is your computer?

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Windows 7 32 bit. I've plugged it in and unplugged it multiple times. I'm heading home now. Going to try rebooting my computer then try it again. Should I use the Droid X Recovery Menu, or the Clockwork Menu? Either way, my phone isn't being picked up. Some good links would be great. I DL'd RSD Lite and some of the files. Just that my phone isn't coming up.

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
How would I do that? I got it back running and everything is alright now, but for future references, I would like to know.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Ok thanks for your help Spaz. I'll use this thread probably if I have another problem. It can be closed if needed. I'm done posting in this thread.