Blur and Blurless

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
I believe many devs dont know that ambient sound cancellation is a feature on the phone. All Roms ive tried had that feature not working even the blur ROMs. Maybe its not specifically named soundcancellation or whatever but i really like that feature and showed it off to my friends a few times before messing with my phone. And there should at least be a liberty with Blur. I even got a name for it "Blurred Liberty", for those who believe they are free but are still tied down to the government,(Blur). There will definitely be a donation from me if there is one available.

1barlog17

Reaction score
I've been looking for the perfect ROM and after installing Liberty I know I've finally found it! I do have one problem, the alarm that comes on when I put my x into the dock is the old droid clock. Which I don't mind but the DX blur alarm clock has a feature when the alarm is going off all you have to do is touch anywhere on the screen and it goes to snooze. The other dock alarm you have to open your eyes and push the snooze option if you don't you will turn the alarm off. This has been a big problem for me so I downloaded the blur clock in the toolbox but it doesn't make the blur clock come on when inserted into the dock? Is there a way to completely get rid of the old clock and dock?

aburtson

Reaction score
I've been looking for the perfect ROM and after installing Liberty I know I've finally found it! I do have one problem, the alarm that comes on when I put my x into the dock is the old droid clock. Which I don't mind but the DX blur alarm clock has a feature when the alarm is going off all you have to do is touch anywhere on the screen and it goes to snooze. The other dock alarm you have to open your eyes and push the snooze option if you don't you will turn the alarm off. This has been a big problem for me so I downloaded the blur clock in the toolbox but it doesn't make the blur clock come on when inserted into the dock? Is there a way to completely get rid of the old clock and dock?

If you go to Toolbox > App Management > Remove Apps, you can select the AOSP Clock (com.android.deskclock) and delete it. Try it and see if it fixes the problem.

cjriddle22

Reaction score

Just set your blur alarm from within your app tray, and turn the other alarms off. Still works great with my dock. The only small issue is that the alarm icon that comes up when you dock your phone still tries to take you to the aosp alarm. I haven't tried removing the aosp alarm through the toolbox yet.