Blur

matjmonk

Reaction score
Indeed...corporate sync does not function on the blurless version... :p

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

but just in case you want to make the corporate sync work with DS Blurless, here is the link the tells you what APK's to change out:

DarkSlide v4.2

I followed these steps and my DX is working fine on Exchange.

I tried that myself (trying to help a user) and couldn't get it workin...so I pmed the guy who posted it- he said that he later ended up with issues due to it, and just went to Blur rom...
I PMed BBCrackman asking how to get it working properly for blurless, and he said if you want that feature- use the blur rom. ;)
So...that is my recommendation. Personally I don't need that feature and so I use blurless :p

Wow! I guess maybe I just got lucky! Of course the only thing I use the exchange corporate sync for is my calendar and contacts (I miss my BB Storm 1 in that respect) and I use the corporate sync for my Hotmail account and that works ok even though it doesn't mark the messages as read or deleted back in hotmail but that's an issue that I've had in stock as well as any other ROM I've tried (once again I miss the BB Storm for that functionality). I've been running the blurless now for a bit over two weeks and the only issue so far is that my Market keeps changing back to the green crap even after freezing the updater APK and reapplying the Market hack X3, but that's a fairly minor issue. I'm just eagerly anticpating DS 4.3 so that I have an excuse to do some more tinkering with the DX!

dancedroid

NattyBee

Reaction score
but just in case you want to make the corporate sync work with DS Blurless, here is the link the tells you what APK's to change out:

DarkSlide v4.2

I followed these steps and my DX is working fine on Exchange.

I tried that myself (trying to help a user) and couldn't get it workin...so I pmed the guy who posted it- he said that he later ended up with issues due to it, and just went to Blur rom...
I PMed BBCrackman asking how to get it working properly for blurless, and he said if you want that feature- use the blur rom. ;)
So...that is my recommendation. Personally I don't need that feature and so I use blurless :p

Wow! I guess maybe I just got lucky! Of course the only thing I use the exchange corporate sync for is my calendar and contacts (I miss my BB Storm 1 in that respect) and I use the corporate sync for my Hotmail account and that works ok even though it doesn't mark the messages as read or deleted back in hotmail but that's an issue that I've had in stock as well as any other ROM I've tried (once again I miss the BB Storm for that functionality). I've been running the blurless now for a bit over two weeks and the only issue so far is that my Market keeps changing back to the green crap even after freezing the updater APK and reapplying the Market hack X3, but that's a fairly minor issue. I'm just eagerly anticpating DS 4.3 so that I have an excuse to do some more tinkering with the DX!

dancedroid

The market isdue is due to market having been updated...an updated Black Market is in the works ;)