Bluetooth Tethering?

bmt626

Reaction score
Don't turn on 3g hot spot this causes the splash screen bluetooth only how ever does not it works just fine

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Don't turn on 3g hot spot this causes the splash screen bluetooth only how ever does not it works just fine

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Understood.

Upside: No additional charges or features required (at least until Verizon figures it out and locks it down.) Also, I am wondering if maybe this allows you to connect to the internet on your laptop if the phone is not in a 3G signal area. (I will test it out this weekend and let you know.)

Downside: Bluetooth is much slower than WiFi Hotspot mode.

Elkay

Reaction score
Yeah, 1Mbit is not great. I use this as a backup connection, anyway. Now that we have root, hopefully we can get the WiFi and/or USB tethering going.

billyanks2

Reaction score
back to my post about mac. I restarted the computer and everything worked (thanks IZOD, even though your suggestion was re: pc). I'm writing this message using Yeste's (my droid x's name) bluetooth tethering. dancedroid Thanks for all you help guys!

jst4fun

Reaction score
I have the Droid X in my bluetooth device but it sees it as a dial up. Also I don't see the USB debugging in my task bar, the debugging is still checked when I go find it. Windows XP here.