Bionic won't turn on...

nkerzman

Reaction score
The problem of the Droid Bionic shutting off and going black just happened to me as well. I found this thread through a search. I was listening to Music through the pre-installed music player and then poof, all went dead. I did the whole remove the battery and try to restart thing. No success. I'll be following up with Verizon. Thanks for posting this.

tbell6

Reaction score
For those posting with a battery problem, did you fully charge the battey before first use?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

geoffwhite18

Reaction score
Yes. Battery was fully charged as per directions. I am also on the extended battery.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

billyk

Reaction score
I've had my Bionic become unresponsive 3 times since 9/8. Every time a battery pull fixed it. I scanned the long thread at the Moto site addressing this issue and as of last week, I didn't see any resolution.

Droider75

Reaction score
This just happened to me this evening... Charged this afternoon at work with a 2nd charger I bought from Verizon 2 weeks after getting the phone. This evening around 10pm EST the phone did its little startup song and dance than went black/dead. I'm on the original battery. Tried the extended even though I've never plugged it in before, nothing. So back to the original battery I've let it sit for a while and charge and tried to power it up, no joy. Tried power and both audio buttons at once, nothing again. Now I'm just letting it sit there and charge for a hour and see what happens - not expecting anything to be honest. Guess I'm going to the Verizon store in the morning unless it comes back up.

RossD

Reaction score
My friend had same issue, it appeared to we Weather Bug causing the problem. After we removed ot the problem went away.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums