Bionic vs. Gs2

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I first saw the topic I thought... "Great, someone's made ANOTHER gs2 v bionic thread" haha... just bringing it back from the dead!

Ma_USMC

Reaction score
That does it for me: Bionic.

I will hold until September 21st, at which time make the decision to purchase the Bionic or weigh options.

Import roller

Reaction score
they have until the 8th for me. I can't keep my D1 on life support much longer. if not, I'll get the Charge

Reaction score
D3 gets the root.. Ill start with the bionic.. theyll reallllly have to impress me with the prime to consider me selling it and paying retail.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
You guys should get an Inc2 or maybe the Bionic (wait for reviews first). I stopped waiting about a month ago and got the Inc2...solid device out of box IMO, superb once rooted. It's just as fast as the current dual cores, has great battery and performs well.

DoctorV

Reaction score
Bionic vs. Gs2

Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner:

The Droid Bionic!!!

Jerrod6

Reaction score
I have the OG Driod still going ok. The answer for me is wait for next year.

googlelover

Reaction score
I have the OG Driod still going ok. The answer for me is wait for next year.
But then when the new phones come out next year, a 6 core phone running at 2ghz each will be rumored to be coming out in a month! The wait will never end if you are looking for the ultimate latest and greatest. Their will always be rumored devices coming out just around the corner with end all specs. I wish they would wait to drop rumors until at least after they released phones..

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
D3 gets the root.. Ill start with the bionic.. theyll reallllly have to impress me with the prime to consider me selling it and paying retail.

If the Prime comes to Verizon then it doesn't matter. I'm selling this Droid 3 and getting it. My biggest priority with Android phones is having the newest updates and the Prime will have that. Motorola is too slow with updates now. At least imo.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

rza49311

Reaction score
I try to make my decisions easy.

I'm leaning towards the Bionic. Forget everything else, I'm a Moto fan for phone reception. Reception and battery life. I've read the GS2 has good battery life too.

For me, anything else is just icing on the cake.

I agree completely and especially reception. Every Samsung I've seen wasn't near as good in fringe areas as Moto.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually think that you can wait for the best phone without waiting forever, the stipulation is, it may only be the best phone specifically for you.

I'm not waiting for a phone because I want it to be the best there is, I'm waiting for a phone because I want it to have every feature I'm specifically interested in.

The majority rational around here is that we'll be waiting forever if you wait the "best" phone, but that's not true if you end up buying what's best for you.

Personally I want:

Super Amoled Plus Screen 4.0-4.5'' screen
Dual Core 1Ghz+
1gig of RAM
Less than .5'' thick
No bloatware
capacitive buttons
inductive charging built in
physically appealing to my tastes

When a phone that covers those things comes out(On Verizon), that will be the best for me personally, so I won't be waiting for ever. I may be waiting longer than I want, or longer than what someone else has to when they buy their "best" phone, but it won't be forever as is suggested.

There's a difference between waiting for the next best thing, and waiting for what you want personally.