Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

darkmatter

Reaction score
When this dinara comes out, bionic2 will be around the corner, or x3, or droid4, or dinc3, or charge 2, or galaxy s3 or....

Like was said, when the next big thing finally comes to market, you'll be hearing rumors of something supposedly a few months later that will put it to shame.

Look at tegra2. We were still waiting for the first tegra2 device to hit the market when we catch wind of the tegra3...

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Beka27

Reaction score
You do realize you can get a subsidized phone, and then pay retail for the next (in 6-9 months when the Dinara will probably be available) and sell your other one.

roach

Reaction score
I have been waiting to upgrade my razr for some time now. I was going to upgrade to the g1 but decided to wait for the droid. I was going to upgrade to the droid but decided to wait for the nexus 1. I then decided to wait for the incredible. I then decided to wait for the x. I then decided to wait for the nexus s. I then decided to wait for the bionic. Should I wait for the dinero or just go with the bionic?

Sit tight and wait for the DINARI,it's going to be the phone of the year,only probem is will it be Verizion. or ?

roach

Reaction score
When this dinara comes out, bionic2 will be around the corner, or x3, or droid4, or dinc3, or charge 2, or galaxy s3 or....

Like was said, when the next big thing finally comes to market, you'll be hearing rumors of something supposedly a few months later that will put it to shame.

Look at tegra2. We were still waiting for the first tegra2 device to hit the market when we catch wind of the tegra3...

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

YOUR SO WRONG DUDE:D

This phone is sick,this will be the last smartphone people will need.Check this bad boy out,and it's going to Verzion not AT&T
motoxt928.jpg