Bionic va Dinero

kingsway8605

Reaction score
I have been waiting to upgrade my razr for some time now. I was going to upgrade to the g1 but decided to wait for the droid. I was going to upgrade to the droid but decided to wait for the nexus 1. I then decided to wait for the incredible. I then decided to wait for the x. I then decided to wait for the nexus s. I then decided to wait for the bionic. Should I wait for the dinero or just go with the bionic?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh my, and I thought us Original Droid users had waited a while to upgrade. I would highly suggest going with the Bionic. It seems to be shaping up nicely as of late.

Had my razor for 6 years, so I can't really say much heh. Was the phone I had prior to my Droid.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
my first question is how the hell did you wait this long? LOL

bionic is the next big phone to be released and I think release dates are pretty calm after that. Just go to the store and check'em out.

I don't know how you managed to hold onto the razr for this long.....

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh the razr, that thing is a champ... I have seen one get run over and still work, dropped in water and still work... they just dont make 'em like that anymore.

But really, talk about self control!! In the past year I have had 3 different phones. I too dont see how you done it.

OP
K

kingsway8605

Reaction score

bionic is the next big phone to be released and I think release dates are pretty calm after that. Just go to the store and check'em out.

I am thinking I will hold off for the dinero or an ice cream sandwich phone just to be safe.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

I am thinking I will hold off for the dinero or an ice cream sandwich phone just to be safe.

Let me give you some advice.

You're a very patient person, I can tell. But if you keep waiting on the next thing to come out in today's technology world, you'll be with your Razr for a long long time. It's not your personal problem at all, it's the pace at which the mobile phone world is moving. You have the best piece of technology today, but something is ALWAYS around the corner, and the life cycle of a phone nowadays is fairly short.

You've obviously enjoyed or held on to your razr for this long, why not make it a droid?

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Let me give you some advice.

You're a very patient person, I can tell. But if you keep waiting on the next thing to come out in today's technology world, you'll be with your Razr for a long long time. It's not your personal problem at all, it's the pace at which the mobile phone world is moving. You have the best piece of technology today, but something is ALWAYS around the corner, and the life cycle of a phone nowadays is fairly short.

You've obviously enjoyed or held on to your razr for this long, why not make it a droid?

Very well said... there are new devices coming out almot every three months. Go ahead and upgrade!!

Sent from my DROIDX

Beka27

Reaction score
Get the Bionic. Do not even think about it. Just get it. You don't have a smartphone to compare it to, so anything will be a huge upgrade and you are not going to need the latest/greatest every time it comes out.

gmorgan056

Reaction score

Plus with the Bionic being new and supposedly pretty awesome, I would think it would get upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwhich when it's rolled out. THough I could be wrong.

googlelover

Reaction score

Plus with the Bionic being new and supposedly pretty awesome, I would think it would get upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwhich when it's rolled out. THough I could be wrong.

no doubt the bionic will be getting ice cream sandwhich, phones are usually receiving upgrades at least 2 past the ones they came with, and google is looking to support hardware longer, and get updates out faster, so yeah.

sarreq

Reaction score
go with a bionic.

a question back to you, what brand is the Dinero, i can't seem to find any info

googlelover

Reaction score
go with a bionic.

a question back to you, what brand is the Dinero, i can't seem to find any info

I believe its rumored to be Motorola's new superphone coming out at the end of the year, not much is known about it. Well that's if I'm right.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think you're talking about the Dinara maybe? Think I've heard that name.