Bionic Release

ronlsjr

Reaction score
I read on Motorola's site that the Droid bionic will be released in September 2011. Just go to motorola.com and type in the search box droid bionic.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

coyote_5

Reaction score
Thank you for starting another new thread to inform us. The other dozen threads with Bionic and release in the title just aren't enough.

nalgon

Reaction score
Thank you for starting another new thread to inform us. The other dozen threads with Bionic and release in the title just aren't enough.

Relax forum nazi

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

coyote_5

Reaction score

Relax forum nazi

wow, it only took one post to go there, congrats!

:icon_rolleyes:

When everyone starts new threads for every bit of information on this, then the board gets cluttered. It's just annoying.

nalgon

Reaction score

Relax forum nazi

wow, it only took one post to go there, congrats!

:icon_rolleyes:

When everyone starts new threads for every bit of information on this, then the board gets cluttered. It's just annoying.

I understand but being a smart a$$ doesnt help. Im sure the guy is new to the forum. Its only a forum about phones lol.

Markster1

Reaction score
I just read that the official release date is 9/8.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's just a rumor right now Markster, from a spreadsheet that could be easily faked.

The only official release date is "September", by the CEO of Moto himself.

droidrenegade

Reaction score
Alright guy's I will say this again Motorola Sad quote(it will be in stores in Sept)end quote That means it can be released anytime between now and Sept..... don't take away my hope :icon_eek: