Bionic Camera

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes this is the same Camera Zoom FX in the market place, the ratings are bad mostly 1-2 stars for several pages of reviews from most recent and on....the app in market is a link to a website to purchase the app & I don't see any refund available & likely not an option otherwise they'd just post in the market (unless they're trying to avoid 30 cents on the dollar in google fees)

I'm giving HDR a go and I'll post if it works out to be a better replacement...

I got the Camera Zoom app in the Market on my Bionic. No link, just a normal purchase. BTW, both Camera Zoom FX and HDR have an average of 4.3 in the Market ratings.

indee2025

Reaction score
Somehow we are looking at the same title but two different results, btw an app can have a 4.3 average with 50K votes but if the most recent pages give 1 & 2 stars then the app is failing (maybe a possible poor update) and I could care less what the overall score is in that case...

I'm trying out the HDR app and so far so good although the free version i'm using has an odd interface...if it continues to outshine the stock camera I'll get the paid version..

I've added 2 photos both taken from the same position one after the other, the first is using the HDR app & the second taken with the Bionic stock camera-it's obvious which is the clear winner here...

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
Somehow we are looking at the same title but two different results, btw an app can have a 4.3 average with 50K votes but if the most recent pages give 1 & 2 stars then the app is failing (maybe a possible poor update) and I could care less what the overall score is in that case...

I'm trying out the HDR app and so far so good although the free version i'm using has an odd interface...if it continues to outshine the stock camera I'll get the paid version..

I've added 2 photos both taken from the same position one after the other, the first is using the HDR app & the second taken with the Bionic stock camera-it's obvious which is the clear winner here...

I haven't used HDR camera, but I've heard good things about them. I have CameraZOOM, and I liked it so much I paid for it. But whatever works best for you; I don't pay too much attention to the reviews either.

BTW, that is the cutest Shiba Inu ever! I had one that looked just like yours, but sold him to a couple in Tampa a few years ago.... The HDR one came out really good too.

Reaction score
I took some pictures tonight in low light situations with camerazoom fx. All I can say is that motorola are idiots for putting on the stock app. They should have just hired the guy who developed camzoomfx. The pictures are beautiful.

billyk

Reaction score
I took some pictures tonight in low light situations with camerazoom fx. All I can say is that motorola are idiots for putting on the stock app. They should have just hired the guy who developed camzoomfx. The pictures are beautiful.

Agreed!
I get amazing results with the Bionic running Camera Zoom Fx.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score

WOW a fox for a pet! COOL

Al Neri

Reaction score
I am so happy with camera zoom fx that I don't even care if the stock one gets fixed in the update. It is a great camera, well worth the money.

Reaction score
I am so happy with camera zoom fx that I don't even care if the stock one gets fixed in the update. It is a great camera, well worth the money.
I totally agree with you on this one! Yay for the dev who created it. He deserved every penny I paid .

indee2025

Reaction score
Well HDR is a no-go.....decoding sometimes goes on forever and it doesnt even want to use the flash....too bad

I don't see the wow amazing camera zoom fx app you all are talking about anywhere in the market, all I see is the one CZfx app that has poor recent reviews because the free app is simply a link to the website for CZfx & you need to fork up $5 for it...anyone have a market link to the one you can try out that is different than what I mentioned already?

Thanks for the comments about my Shiba Inu, everyone loves him & hardly anyone knows what breed he is, had troubles twice trying to tell the apts the report I had a pet fox was false & indeed its a dog...

rumblee1

Reaction score
I found 2 actually. One called camerazoom fx. Nice and fast too. The other is called HDR camera plus. If your taking portraits or still objects.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rumblee1

Reaction score
I first tried pro hdr and the pictures were awful. Always out of focus. Then tried hdr camera plus, what a difference. Beautiful, in focus shots.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well HDR is a no-go.....decoding sometimes goes on forever and it doesnt even want to use the flash....too bad

I don't see the wow amazing camera zoom fx app you all are talking about anywhere in the market, all I see is the one CZfx app that has poor recent reviews because the free app is simply a link to the website for CZfx & you need to fork up $5 for it...anyone have a market link to the one you can try out that is different than what I mentioned already?

Thanks for the comments about my Shiba Inu, everyone loves him & hardly anyone knows what breed he is, had troubles twice trying to tell the apts the report I had a pet fox was false & indeed its a dog...

It is a nice looking dog.

It looks like once there was a free Camera Zoom FX with a paid version for more options. I'd say get it, take a picture and if you don't like it, get a refund. The other 2 that people like is Vignette and Camera 360. There's another that takes fantastic pictures, but I forgot the name as it wouldn't work for me. It takes 4 pictures (1 per second) slightly over and under exposing, then makes a composite. Every picture I saw taken by that was beautiful, but all still life. I don't know if your Shiba Inu would be willing to freeze for 4 seconds, I know my cats wouldn't.

kurumatt

Reaction score
MIUI camera here too. I installed it as soon as I got home with the phone.