Bionic camera wont rotate

purebionic

Reaction score
when im taking a picture and i turn the phone vertical the camera wont rotate with it. :( :mad: :frown:

Anybody else have that problem or know why its like that?

ripper2860

Reaction score
Not sure I understand what you mean. Are you expecting the preview screen picture before you snap to rotate as you rotate the camera?? If so -- how would one ever switch between portrait and landscape shots? After you've taken a pic, my picture does rotate when viewed.

OP
P

purebionic

Reaction score
if want to take a vertical picture the controls dont rotate with the phone so when i preveiw the picture its sideways. :frown:

gsDroid

Reaction score
if want to take a vertical picture the controls dont rotate with the phone so when i preveiw the picture its sideways. :frown:
^A rather difficult sentence to understand.^ If you take a picture in the vertical (portrait) position, it will show properly when viewing in the vertical position. If you take a pic in landscape (horizontal) it will view correctly when the phone is in the landscape position. Do you experience something other than that?

OP
P

purebionic

Reaction score
Yes it wont take pictures while vertical. If i do, when i preview them they are sideways

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

gsDroid

Reaction score
Do you mean you take a picture in portrait (vertical) and touch the preview window while continuing to hold the camera in portrait (vertically) and the picture goes full screen, but sideways? Mine just shows the picture properly. The only thing I see that you may be talking about is that the small box preview image is sideways, but if you touch it, the picture opens full screen properly oriented.