Best Source for Bionic Accessories?

billyk

Reaction score
Looking for great prices on the dock, spare batteries, etc.
Any ideas?

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
havent found anything yet. Been checking Amazon, Best Buy etc and nothing has popped up yet.
I'm hoping Radio Shack will have Bionic accessories next thursday when they officially pick up VZW because I have a $50 gift card and a $10 off $40 coupon that would be awesome to use for the car dock and standard dock.

scdown

Reaction score
Nor I. VZW is now selling the inductive charging door, but not the mat (I guess I could buy a Qi-compatible).

What I'd really like is a holster/kickstand that DOESN'T make room for the extended battery I'm not planning to use - it's extra bulk I don't need.

Tillmorn

Reaction score
They have a holster/case with stand combo like that at verizon. Hoping other stores pick it up soon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
B

billyk

Reaction score
They have a holster/case with stand combo like that at verizon. Hoping other stores pick it up soon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The only one I've seen at VZW was the one with the provision for the extended battery. I bought it and am returning it today. It just makes the whole deal bigger than it needs to be for me.

Tillmorn

Reaction score
The only one I've seen at VZW was the one with the provision for the extended battery. I bought it and am returning it today. It just makes the whole deal bigger than it needs to be for me.

All the employees at my store were using the "shell/holster combo" found under the accessories section of Verizon's online store. It didn't seem to add much bulk to the phone overall. Sadly it's not quite to my style preference, however the kickstand on the back is a nice feature.

Also, got the spare battery/battery dock for $29.99 from the store. But apparently it was supposed to be marked at $49.99 and the other employees quickly pulled them off the shelf and started marking them up while I was purchasing it and the phone.

vmspionage

Reaction score
I went to Best Buy last night looking for a Bionic case, asked a sales rep if he had any and he said:

"I don't know what that is."

Me:
poker-face_meme_reasonably_small.jpg

I went home and cried myself to sleep.

netsec

Reaction score
I got a screen protector from xoskins right away. I usually buy a case form amazon as well as car chargers etc. Its usually the cheapest route if you are patient.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
id love wireless charging but from what i heard the charge time is an insane 3ish hours... thats fine if im sleeping but how am i suppose to get chicks then (lol powermat commercial)

wseyller

Reaction score
I got the battery dock which comes with a battery for about $25 after my discount at the verizon store. I didn't realise it was susposed to be about $50.

shamus

Reaction score
Has anyone else purchased the HD dock?

I couldn't find it at and VZs around here so I ordered it online for $89.99 from a place I will name after I see how their service is. It was shipped the same day, though so I can't really complain about that.

shamus

Reaction score
Mobile City Online is the place. Like I said, I have never ordered from there. I'm weird about free advertising lol.

deek

Reaction score
Got my DX accessories from a cheap droids website. Can't remember the actual URL. When I looked it up in my e-mail, they changed their domain to zooly. They don't have any Bionic Accessories as of yet, but when they do, I imagine they'll be cheap.

They were the cheapest for the X at the time I bought accessories.
I got a cardock, HDMI cable, screen protector, and case...