Got Bionic for $199

Abbreviations

Reaction score
I got mine for $199 also. I'm sending back my OG Droid and I am getting a $100 Verizon Gift Card with the Verizon Trade-in program. I ordered earlier today around 2:30am and I was wondering does anyone think it would come today or Friday?

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
David-that Amazon page lists it as a Tegra2 processor, did I miss something, I've brehm under the impression it had an OMAP?
It does have an OMAP. It looks like they mixed the description of the old Etna Bionic with that of the Targa Bionic. I mean why else would they still have a picture of the scrapped Etna Bionic on that page with the new Targa Bionic pictures mixed in.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its a typo. That was slated to be the original processor. It is now a TI OMAP dual core.

obsquacious

Reaction score
I wonder if I can apply my company discount on Amazon... 249 +
Company discount would kick ass.

Sent via GingerDroid.

tonym302

Reaction score
I got mine for $199 also. I'm sending back my OG Droid and I am getting a $100 Verizon Gift Card with the Verizon Trade-in program. I ordered earlier today around 2:30am and I was wondering does anyone think it would come today or Friday?

The 100. only applies to basic phones. Blackberrys and Smartphones do not apply. I tried already with 3 different reps.

MdicnMan

Reaction score
If someone figures out how to buy it on Amazon and keep your exisitng voice/unlimited data plan, please speak up.