Amazon Has a Bionic Case for The Bionic Targa!!

Reaction score
I found another site that has the leather cases for Th New Bionic/Targa that also says that the case can also be use on the Infuse which is 4.5".

A Tease for you guys that hoping for the Bigger screen. So can this phone really be 4.5"?

I know that the usually make the leather pouches and cases bigger...

We must wait for some more confirmation!!!

LUXMO | Dream Wireless, Inc. | Cell Phone Accessories,Accessories for iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod Touch, Wireless Phone Accessories for BlackBerry, HTC, Motorola, LG Phones, Tablet Accessories, e-Reader Accessories

Yea I think the 4.5 deal is not substantiated b the infuse option.especially because it says D3 too. It might just be a one size fits most being that its probably only a 1/4 inch between overall dimensions between 4.3 and 4.5

Reaction score
2.58x5.02 for the x2.. dont get ur hopes up on a 4.5 screen

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I do not care if it is 4.3" or 4.5" I need a big phone for my big hands!!!

Ya know what they say about guys with big hands right?

They cant use the stock droid touch keyboard for sh%t you better have swiftkey! = )
you and those sausage fingers of yours...lol

DarkJeckyll

Reaction score
Someone already wrote a review on the case claiming that they had a bionic on the amazon website lol odd.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
4.5 is a bit large, hopefully it's thin enough to fit in pockets if it turns out to be that size.

Xerrus

Reaction score
4.5 is a bit large, hopefully it's thin enough to fit in pockets if it turns out to be that size.

Indeed, I don't mind the larger screen, in fact I welcome it. However the thinnessof the Bionic is what I'm curious about. I believe we've yet to see a picture if the side of the Bionic-targa...

sent from my Droid Charge

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score

Indeed, I don't mind the larger screen, in fact I welcome it. However the thinnessof the Bionic is what I'm curious about. I believe we've yet to see a picture if the side of the Bionic-targa...

sent from my Droid Charge

I know, I still don't understand why we've received such poor quality photos and no side views of the Bionics people have received. If they can show us the front they could easily show us the side as well.

mike02vr6

Reaction score
That's awesome we are getting so close now. I am going to wait a week or two after it comes out. See what bugs it might have.
Sent from my Eris using DroidForums

DoctorV

Reaction score
I just bought a case in the off chance that there will be a Bionic in it :(