Motorola Targa/Bionic – Targa Sufficiently Ladened With Advanced Technology

Joeteck

Reaction score
At this point Motorola is late in the game for a 4G LTE phone... They better get it out in June, otherwise its going to be a has-been moment for Motorola.... Like big deal, another 4G phone... who cares...

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt get your hopes up for june.

seems alot of people are thinking later in the summer
Later n summer-u mean aug?

yeah thats what ive been reading from the people that seem to know what they are talking about.

pretty sure it was stated that the new phone hasnt even been sent out to be tested yet.
It looks just like im gonna have a evo 3d from Sprint on a VZW site-i dont like that!!ooooh boy-what im i gonna do? I hope ur wrong!!

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
At this point Motorola is late in the game for a 4G LTE phone... They better get it out in June, otherwise its going to be a has-been moment for Motorola.... Like big deal, another 4G phone... who cares...
My point xactly!!!Customers like myself who r on other carriers want to jump ship,but cant cos the phone we want is delayed.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

How will they be late in the Game. With the problem with LTE and it had not been any Dual Core release as of yet on to LTE. They can still be on time as long as they get out before Summer ends. The Bionic/Targa will still be the First Dual Core to be released to on Verizon. I would rather wait and have them fix the problems with LTE and let it come out with no major issues.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

How will they be late in the Game. With the problem with LTE and it had not been any Dual Core release as of yet on to LTE. They can still be on time as long as they get out before Summer ends. The Bionic/Targa will still be the First Dual Core to be released to on Verizon. I would rather wait and have them fix the problems with LTE and let it come out with no major issues.
Summers end-what time frame is that sir?

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

When this phone comes out,it should b flawless-as smooth as silk-water off a ducks back-smoother then my queens skin(well it wont b that smooth).Lol!!!

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

My hope is Late July early August.. But since Verizon Developers have not received the phone yet. I would say sometime in August but I do not know. I am hoping that there would be some kind of leak in the next couple of weeks. There has not been any updates as of today..The alerts I have been getting are all old news. Also remember I hope it does not take this long but 3rdQ ends in September.. I have been reading that quite a few people have been loosing interest in LTE because of the problems.. For those that want dual core and can't wait it out for The Targa/ Bionic I say get the DX2.. I still think that it would be worth the wait. Just keep an eye out for news about the LTE issues how phones are responding to LTE. also if you have a Twitter account follow Black_Man_X. He is a Developer for Verizon.. He is always spot on with the release of Verizon phones.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

My hope is Late July early August.. But since Verizon Developers have not received the phone yet. I would say sometime in August but I do not know. I am hoping that there would be some kind of leak in the next couple of weeks. There has not been any updates as of today..The alerts I have been getting are all old news. Also remember I hope it does not take this long but 3rdQ ends in September.. I have been reading that quite a few people have been loosing interest in LTE because of the problems.. For those that want dual core and can't wait it out for The Targa/ Bionic I say get the DX2.. I still think that it would be worth the wait. Just keep an eye out for news about the LTE issues how phones are responding to LTE. also if you have a Twitter account follow Black_Man_X. He is a Developer for Verizon.. He is always spot on with the release of Verizon phones.
Thank u Sir!

grgguy

Reaction score
When should we expect the DX2 to be released? ( I have given up on 4G LTE)

music life

Reaction score
im also close. i still have some faith for the bionic and really hope they surprise us with a june release or early/mid july.

ever since i could upgrade in april i was locked on the bionic. would hate to not get it. but an X2 in may is sounding better and better as the days pass

grgguy

Reaction score
F the Bionic and F 4Glte . I just want a new Motorola phone already . I've had the D1 since it came out and I'm really starting to get frustrated with the lack of options that Verizon is offering . The Thunderbolt and Dinc 2 are no better than a DX and the Charge from what I've read is no better than my D1. Why is it all the other carriers are coming out with new phones left and right but Verizon is still offering the same crap as a year ago?.....UCK !!....F Verizon too !!!

elucid

Reaction score
F the Bionic and F 4Glte . I just want a new Motorola phone already . I've had the D1 since it came out and I'm really starting to get frustrated with the lack of options that Verizon is offering . The Thunderbolt and Dinc 2 are no better than a DX and the Charge from what I've read is no better than my D1. Why is it all the other carriers are coming out with new phones left and right but Verizon is still offering the same crap as a year ago?.....UCK !!....F Verizon too !!!

I feel you brother! I still have my OG droid. AT&T has had ATRIX 4G forever. Tbolt is worse the DX because the performance is the same but battery life is terrible. Droid charge has an awesome screen (drool), but then they pair it with a processor that gets worse quadrant scores than my D1 (not to mention touchwiz which cannot be disabled).

All I want is an LTE phone that has better performance and equal battery life to the DX (with a 4.3 inch screen). What is so hard about that????

grgguy

Reaction score
All I want is an LTE phone that has better performance and equal battery life to the DX (with a 4.3 inch screen). What is so hard about that????

I just want a new Motorola phone . Bionic or DX2 which ever comes out first is what I'll buy .