Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Motorola Targa – Targa Sufficiently Ladened With Advanced Technology

moltorola.jpeg

Motoroloa is one of the global leader giving finnished products since a very long period. The latest that Motorola is bringing to us is Motorola Targa which is sufficiently laden with the latest technology features. Motorola Targa is a Hi-End gadget featured with 4.3-inch touch screen display, 13MP camera with video recording and digital zoom, FM radio, Wi-Fi connectivity, 3,5mm universal jack and a lot more.​
Latest Motorola Android Smartphone, Motorola Targa is a touchscreen phone that runs on the Android Operating System. Motorola Targa Supports Verizon’s 4G LTE network, Wi-Fi, and HTML, HTML 5, XHTML, Flash, browser, etc. The fantastic feature that Motorola Targa offer is that it comprehends a 13 Mega Pixel camera which is highly capable of capturing high quality still images. Targa also concludes manifold sensors like accelerometers, proximity sensors and light.
Motorola Targa Key Features:

• 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen display with resolution of 540 x 960 pixels
  • Powered by an NVIDIA Tegra processor
  • Supports multitouch input method
  • Runs on Android operating system
  • Micro USB 2.0 port & HDMI port
  • Supports Verizon 4G LTE network
  • 13 megapixel rear camera with resolution of 4000 x 3000 pixels
  • Includes accelerometer, Proximity and light sensors
  • Offers Bluetooth, and WiFi connectivity
  • Supports HTML, HTML5, XHTML, Flash browser
  • GPS with A-GPS support
Motorola Targa – Targa Sufficiently Ladened With Advanced Technology - Cheap Mobile Phone Contracts Blog

Last edited:

Xak02

Reaction score
I just need them to confirm a June release so I can take this TB back before May 11th.

akhi216

Reaction score
Motorola Targa – Targa Sufficiently Ladened With Advanced Technology

moltorola.jpeg

Motoroloa is one of the global leader giving finnished products since a very long period. The latest that Motorola is bringing to us is Motorola Targa which is sufficiently laden with the latest technology features. Motorola Targa is a Hi-End gadget featured with 4.3-inch touch screen display, 13MP camera with video recording and digital zoom, FM radio, Wi-Fi connectivity, 3,5mm universal jack and a lot more.​
Latest Motorola Android Smartphone, Motorola Targa is a touchscreen phone that runs on the Android Operating System. Motorola Targa Supports Verizon’s 4G LTE network, Wi-Fi, and HTML, HTML 5, XHTML, Flash, browser, etc. The fantastic feature that Motorola Targa offer is that it comprehends a 13 Mega Pixel camera which is highly capable of capturing high quality still images. Targa also concludes manifold sensors like accelerometers, proximity sensors and light.
Motorola Targa Key Features:

• 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen display with resolution of 540 x 960 pixels