Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Just shows that verizon has no faith in the staying power of this phone. They are trying to get out of their stock quickly.

You obviously don't follow phone sales trends on Amazon or Wirefly. If you did you would know they do this with practically every phone. In the end, Amazon gains customers while VZW gains subscribers, thats where they make their money.

Last edited:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
What Shadez said is 100% correct. This phone was designed to have staying power. It just happens to be great at release as well. And I want to RE-EMPHASIZE, that it's not a penny phone, it's not even a penny phone with a new contract.

It's a penny phone with a new contract for NEW customers. It is a good deal however if you're jumping ship to Verizon from somewhere else.

segen77

Reaction score
I have two things to say about this.

First, it's a slap in the face for those of us that have been loyal verizon customers for years and years. It really grinds on me that a new customer can get such a better deal. especially considering we don't even get upgrade bonus after this year. I know all carriers are doing this, but it still makes me mad.

Second. I've been a loyal best buy customer for years, but there customer service has gone way down hill lately. Case in point. Radio shack had a printed ad for the bionic $199. I took it to BB and they refused a price match because "sometimes radio shack has other qualifications" and "as the manager it's up to me to set the policy, not what's written above customer service". It basically comes down to they have promoted from within too quickly and now have children running the place.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Had the same type of issue with best buy, but with a laptop...they wont be getting any more of my business either

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Status