Best daily ROM right now?

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
I'm diggin the Liquid. Lots cool stuff in there.

Any idea how to turn off that little bubble thing that lives on the left side that has your recent app loaded?

GigaJake

Reaction score
If you're talking about HALO you can double tap it and then drag it to a red x to delete it.

Hopefully some of the settings for HALO become fixed in later builds cause right now I still can't use it. Also, HALO will be turned off by default in future builds.

Assuming Liquid keeps supporting the D4. Liquid tweeted he would be scaling back supported devices next time around.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
Love Liquid. Trying CM10.1 today.

But if I can't figure out the wifi thing, I'm going to smash this thing to pieces.

GigaJake

Reaction score
If your wifi isn't working, open up terminal emulator:
Type su and grant superuser permission
Type wifical.sh and let the wifi recalibrate

And it should work after that.

kwyrt

Reaction score
Didn't work for me.

Simple so you've probably already tried this, but, have rebooted? The first time I installed CM10.1 wifi did not work for me either. It fixed itself after first reboot.

Droid 4 - Avatar

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
Coupla times.

I'm begining to think it's a hardware thing.

Thanks!

I'm everything about the CM 10.1 except the white text theme.

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
If your wifi isn't working, open up terminal emulator:
Type su and grant superuser permission
Type wifical.sh and let the wifi recalibrate

And it should work after that.

Now I went from getting a crappy signal to not getting anything at all.

GigaJake

Reaction score
Wifical.sh shouldn't do anything damaging. If it's getting progressively worse, it could be a hardware issue.

I recommend switching back to stock to see if it works there. If it still doesn't, definitely a hardware issue

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
Wifical.sh shouldn't do anything damaging. If it's getting progressively worse, it could be a hardware issue.

I recommend switching back to stock to see if it works there. If it still doesn't, definitely a hardware issue

Switched to stock and i'm getting the regular crappy WiFi now. Getting sick of the issue and the lack of info out there on how to fix it.

Stock leaves a lot to be desired, BTW.

GigaJake

Reaction score
If the wifi is still shot on your stock system then I would conclude it's a hardware issue and all I know is how to troubleshoot is software.

Consider getting it examined by Verizon. If you're still under warranty or have insurance you might get a refurb. I'm on my second D4 already, waiting patiently for a Droid 5...

Ir1

Reaction score
Eclipse is my daily use ROM, I can't find anything that's not working as it should and it's very stable. I would love to use CM10.1 but the lack of HD video recording is a major issue for me.

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
Off she goes.

Sick of screwing with it. Getting a replacement.

Remind me. What should I do to get this thing back to normal so Verizon doesn't charge me $500 for this thing?