best buy advertising bionic now

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its on page 9 for me: DC, MD, VA area.

And it says prices effective Aug 21- Sept 24. It doesnt have any price yet tho.

Reaction score
The end of waiting!!! All we have to do is "wait" another 2 1/2 weeks :icon_eek:

I forsee this "unstoppable machine" advertisement coming back up when moto puts the bionic on the end of life list 6 months from now :)

318Droid

Reaction score
Oh lord, this phone is like the coming of Jesus. We wont really know anything until it actually happens.

Suuperflie

Reaction score
They must've taken it off because i can't find it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

DoctorV

Reaction score
Did you scroll down a little and click on the mobile phone buyer's guide?

I figured it out. I couldn't find it either but I was using Firefox with the Ad Block Plus add on installed so it must have blocked it. I pulled the link up in Internet Explorer 9 and there it was on the bottom left.

tcayton49

Reaction score
The ad says to see store for pricing and availability. I had to go to Best Buy for some other stuff so I figured I'd stop by the mobile section whil I was there. he have printouts of the ad so I grabbed one and went to talk to the guy that was working there. It was quite the interesting exchange:

Me: Do you guys know yet when the Bionic will be out
Salesguy: We don't know yet. they pushed it back again. whenever we find out what the release date is we'll have it advertised in our mobile buyers guide.
Me: (opening my copy of the guide to page 3) Oh, you mean like this?
Salesguy(complete & utter clueless look on his face): Well, its um, been pushed back. We'll advertise it when it comes out and you can preorder it to make sure you get it
Me:So I should look for a different advertisement then this advertisement
Salesguy:Yeah, that's just for our Mobile department.
Me: (quite shocked and stunned) umm, so the cellphone department is different than the mobile department?
Salesguy: Yeah, it will be a different advertisement
Me: Ok, thank you

I knew the sales reps were kinda clueless about phones, but wow. I mean wow! I didn't even know what to say to the dude.