Best Buy Ads for the Bionic

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think Moto owes us anything. It's not like they had to release this phone. And I personally have no interest in 3D on my phone. I think it's silly and just another feature to get people to buy the phone.

It's going to be a flagship phone, a dual core LTE device....a Droid! That's enough for me.

9wire

Reaction score
I'm hoping after all the delays they don't disappoint us with something less than the hype and potential of this phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Vakharn

Reaction score
The only thing I would want from the bionic that we haven't heard any word of yet is a screen that isn't pentile matrix. Honestly after comparing the screen on the X2 to the screen on my original droid I am inclined to pass on the bionic. Pentile matrix looks terrible.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only thing I would want from the bionic that we haven't heard any word of yet is a screen that isn't pentile matrix. Honestly after comparing the screen on the X2 to the screen on my original droid I am inclined to pass on the bionic. Pentile matrix looks terrible.

Yeah....everyone says you have to judge it for yourself but it's not a very good screen at all....

Reaction score
The looks of the device are stunning. Not sure if I am sold on the specs though.

If you read another thread on here it states that the bionic might have a duel core 1.5ghz that is underclocked. I am happy.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
A bad screen and a form factor ugly as sin?

We waited how long for this?

mike02vr6

Reaction score
If I am correct, if it comes with an unlocked bootloader we can bring the processor back up to 1.5 correct? Or am I wrong? I don't know much about rooting kinda interested in it but nervous I would brick my phone. I guess I will have to look at this pentile screen, I don't think I have ever seen one before. I hope it is not a deal breaker! I will cry

malicious_a

Reaction score

Yeah....everyone says you have to judge it for yourself but it's not a very good screen at all....

I think pentile would be a dealbreaker for me. After seeing it in action I just can't drop that kind of cash on a phone with a pentile screen. I reallllllly hope moto realized that pentile is the wrong way to go..

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

sandfreak

Reaction score
You know with this new flyer out from best buy its got me all excited, but is it just me or is anyone else hoping for something more than just a different processor and upgraded ram. I mean look at the evo 3d, bad ass phone with a cool gimmick. Don't get me wrong the chances anyone's ever going to use 3d on a regular basis is very slim, but to just say you have the option is pretty awesome. With all the sweat and tears we've all poured out in this thing over the past 6 months is it just me or doesn't Motorola owe us something? I'm thinking give this phone the option to turn water into wine. That would make it the phone of the summer!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Unlocked/un-encrypted bootloader is all i want

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Beveled edge, lip, whatever you want to call that thing at the bottom of the phone, fugly is the only way to describe it.

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums